No wonder everyone Selling Up

Roy

clio197.net legend
Had my insurance renewal today last year it cost me £220 this year £384.For fook sake I'm 48 not 21 not had a claim in 20 years good post code why do we bother all these frigging false claims.will be on the phone tomorrow.had a quick look on the net cheapest £302.The other thing I have noticed the excess has doubled as well last year it was £250 this year £500 makes me want to get rid cause a can't even drive the bloody thing:angry:

Shop around, I change my company every year!!!!

Surprised someone of your age (are you pre-Cambrian, Jurassic or Cretaceous?) would have to pay so much, but I bet if you compare the meerkat, you'll find somewhere cheaper :smile:

Shop around, I change my company every year!!!!

Surprised someone of your age (are you pre-Cambrian, Jurassic or Cretaceous?) would have to pay so much, but I bet if you compare the meerkat, you'll find somewhere cheaper :smile:

Thanks Mike I thought I still had 10 bob notes in my wallet

I'm just 20 and i pay £1072 on a 10 plate 200! Hope mine doesn't go up any, was told when I changed the policy from my old car that it should drop next time I come to renew! Bloody well better is all I'm saying! lol

I'm just 20 and i pay £1072 on a 10 plate 200! Hope mine doesn't go up any, was told when I changed the policy from my old car that it should drop next time I come to renew! Bloody well better is all I'm saying! lol

Bet it goes up mate everyone's is at the mo

Who you with mate?

Try Greenlight Roy. Our 2 are insured with them and they are the cheapest for us, and we are young sprogs :kiss:

I paid £2100! (I'm 19, with two years NCB) I tell you what, I'll pay your renewal if you pay mine ;-)

Last edited:
not being funny but there has been a general rise in premiums this year. Mine went up £60 to £440 fully comp for this year. Try Sky Insurance in the traders section, been the cheapest for me for the last 2 years. A friend at work has also just gone with them.

This new rule about having to keep a car insured all year as soon as its taxed is also a load of my arse aswell.
All its doing is penalising the people that pay for insurance. Really stuffed my plans for my project car I have.

Last edited: