No wonder everyone Selling Up

I've had some rough quotes just off comparison websites and the lowest I got was £200 less than last year but I did those a month ago roughly it might have changed for the worse as it's not due to next month.

Hoping to do some proper ringing around though this time.

£800 for central London, 12 years no claim bonus, 31 years old...:worried: quite a lot I'd say, just paid £245 for road tax as well, wow that hurt:worried: especially having just returned from a trip in Ibiza lol

Roy thats what happens when you get old. Insurance goes up cause your more likely to fall asleep at the wheel, or drive up the wrong side of the motor way. Look on the bright side.... heating allowance :jase2:

Graeme never thought of that
Hang on haven't they just cut that aswell no win there then

I've had some rough quotes just off comparison websites and the lowest I got was £200 less than last year but I did those a month ago roughly it might have changed for the worse as it's not due to next month.

Hoping to do some proper ringing around though this time.

They say car insurance is rising by £3 a week at the moment
Robbing ****s they can do what they want no one regulates them

Its all a big con, mine is due in a few weeks so lets see how much they want to rob me this year!
Mine went up £550 MORE last year and thats with 14yrs ncb.

In a couple of years you'll be able to insure with Saga :smiley:

Mind you - so will I :worried:

:smiley:

This year my renewal was £350 from existing co - 10 minutes on Bemused.com (or whatever it's called) - £220.

OP, you can change insurance costs with me if you like?

I paid £800 this year, which I deemed a great price (although I am only 21 lol)

Unlucky Roy!! This is the kind of times i love my insurance company!! *touch wood* mines has dropped £200 as iv said in previous threads to £450 (i thought it was 550). £500 with extras. :smile:

Cheapest quote I got was 910 this year if I paid it as a lump sum, 1200 for installments - 34 years young with full ncd, the joys of the postcode lottery. What really gripes me is that I'm penalised cos of my postcode without making any claims and to make matters worse most of the scripts that cause the probs aren't even insured to start off with. Then you get all tw@ts that claim for whiplash when there's nothing wrong and then moan like frack when the premiums are constantly going up....
Rant over
For now

I was 21 when i did my insurance and paid £1100 with no ncd which i thought was pretty good. Hoping it'll be less in October when i renew it cos it will have been over 3 years since my points and have 1 year ncb (hopefully). I reduced mine last year by putting my mum on the insurance, lol, she's retired so bought it down by £220 :smile:
I found that Admiral were the only ones that gave me a realistic/affordable quote.

£1700 a year fully comp, 21,(22 this week lol) 3 years NCB with a cat C postcode.

Riddiculous. As I said earlier, this stupid rule about having to insure a car for a full year is a con aswell. I know a few lads with "summer" car's that only come out during the sun, and they only pay for 3-6months insurance.

Cant do that anymore apparently which is just a big con, as if your gonna drive without insurance there gonna do it either way! Its just ripping people off who actually play by the rules. (which the insurane companys make up as they go along)