Just a re edit iam totally humbled by the very lovely comments and warmth from you wonderful people

Said my bit already about you being a big part of this forum's DNA. I'll say it again - and it's said from the heart :smile:

FANTASTIC news for you Kev re: Your HGV license. Might aswell buy a new car to celebrate.....!!!!

Oh hang on. You have already

:french:

Hey Kev you're a legend on here! Good news re HGV licence. Keep taking the tablets! Hope you're planning on staying here even if you become a Megane owner rather than a Clio owner. Thinking I might come to Spa in April as September looking dodgy for me. Are you going then?

Just to say thank you all for the kind words did not realise I was such a part of the makeup of the Family.Ive had a hard year I've an irregular heart beat I found out today the DVLA are letting be keep my HGV part of my license thanks again.
Hey I have one too. have had one for ten years. but if I stay clear of stress no issues.lol. have this thing in my chest to monitor it. is a good excuse to ask the women if they want to see my thing.lol

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Hey Kev you're a legend on here! Good news re HGV licence. Keep taking the tablets! Hope you're planning on staying here even if you become a Megane owner rather than a Clio owner. Thinking I might come to Spa in April as September looking dodgy for me. Are you going then?
Only if I can get a cancellation you are on about circuit days in April??? JOHN

I've only been on here a short while Kev and to me you're part of what makes the forum so good. Diverse range of friendly characters always up,for help and some friendly banter.

Sorry to hear of ticker issues... Maybe screaming round S*a don't help!!:smiley:

I've only been on here a short while Kev and to me you're part of what makes the forum so good. Diverse range of friendly characters always up,for help and some friendly banter.

Sorry to hear of ticker issues... Maybe screaming round S*a don't help!!:smiley:
Ben I was very fit years ago and my heart has become over sized they think that's part of the problem but under control now

Only been here a short time but through your posts you can tell you are a Renault Sport man through and through. You are so enthusiastic about the brand and that rubs off. It's easy to slate these cars/brand but you for one are out there driving them like they should be.

Keep well mate you are the cornerstone of this community.

keep the party going Kev..happy for you mate..as above..lets get a new RS to celebrate :french:

Sad to hear kev however glad you've still got your HGV license and a shiny new meg on order! Your an integral part of the forum :french:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Great news on you keeping your HGV Licence Kev, very happy to hear that. Hope you can keep the heart issues under control too.

As for being part of the forum, you're a great member to have as part of the community and you're a very likeable guy. Your enthusiasm for the site and for arranging meets etc is exactly what we need on here. Looking forward to you being here for many more months and years!