Motorbike Just Crashed Into Us - Its Back!!!!! :)

Seems odd it bent/damaged the hub to that extent but the rear beam is still straight and true.

I've had my car resprayed twice now, once for the n/s quatre panel from an old bird driving into me on a roundabout and second time from carpark damage on the rear bumper...

both are noticable if your looking for it :worried:

I would question why they need to blend the rear quarter. If they are a good bodyshop, like they say they are then they can get a 99% colour match on the bumper and there is no need to blend the quarter

I just dont care any more at the moment. Want it fixed and back with no delays. :worried:

If they do a crap job, it will go back in until they do it good.

I would question why they need to blend the rear quarter. If they are a good bodyshop, like they say they are then they can get a 99% colour match on the bumper and there is no need to blend the quarter

The bumper is plastic and quater panel is metal, it's so so hard to get the colour to match on both

I was a bit worried when my 197 went in to have the side repaired after some lovely person keyed it. I had it back and was very pleased. You can't tell it has been sprayed at all, the only thing is that they had to spray the side rubbing strip. This has now left it more of a smooth finish rather then textured like the other side is and was originally. But I had it done at a good price and there was a chunk missing out of it, so I'm happy that isn't visable anymore and I haven't had to buy a new strip.

All I'd say is that, if they are going to spray the side, I'd ask for a new rubbing strip and have it matched at the same time, making sure them observe the painting technique and finish.

The bumper is plastic and quater panel is metal, it's so so hard to get the colour to match on both

I had someone clip my rear bumper a while back and ended up having a new bumper. They didn't blend the rear quarters and even though I know it's been sprayed I can't see any colour difference between the panels.

It is possible for a good bodyshop to get it right :smile:

I had someone clip my rear bumper a while back and ended up having a new bumper. They didn't blend the rear quarters and even though I know it's been sprayed I can't see any colour difference between the panels.

It is possible for a good bodyshop to get it right :smile:

All depends in the colour

they spray lambos and show cars all the time and know what they are doing. And to trust them to do a good job.

Never once have i been recommended a body shop that DIDNT spray Lambo's Ferraris, Rolls-Royces <insert BS here> :rofl:

I could spray a Lambo.... it would be ****e.... but i could spray it.

Only ever sounds like a "mates" garage who will be profiting from a tidy insurance back hander.

Id be requesting an inspection of the bodyshops premesis and previous work before commiting to sending my car there.

lmfao at jaxx's comments.

hope it gets sorted soon deako and more to the point like new again.

I don't have a choice. This is the bodyshop that RUK said it had to go to, if I wanted them to handle everything, including at the time the recovery.

They do a **** job, it's going back. Do it twice and I'm selling the car back to dealer. Period.

Only just noticed this. :worried:

Looks like he gave you a decent whack. Hopefully the repair will be spot on.

If you get a good sprayer that knows how to spray and flash off correctly then you'll find it difficult to tell. We've had the front end of the 182 done and people are always shocked when I tell them. But you pay for the skill

Similar Thread Suggestions