Motorbike Just Crashed Into Us - Its Back!!!!! :)

Sad.

Tried to go round us sat in traffic. Didn't realise how big his bike was. Took our rear bumper out, tyre, bent our rear axle.

Was a Harley.

:worried:

I hate motorcylists that try and get past everyone in the traffic no matter what! He must have been going some serious pace to have done that kind of damage! Are you guys ok?

Just after we went through the lights they changed to Amber. He was a good distance behind and put the hammer down in my opinion. Either that, or he tried to go around the traffic as we approached stationary traffic.

Gutted, but we are ok. Biker was ok too.

Car is cursed now. Don't want it, they are never the same when they have been repaired.

Last edited:
Oh don't say that - I'm sure it'll be fine. Just check and double check it and don't except it back untill it is perfect and ensure they use a Renault epproved place.

Sorry to hear that mate! I usually give bikers a load of space but some of them are just asking for trouble! Hope it all gets sorted, don't let it put you off the car, it wasn't your fault!

Gutted for you! Cant believe some people!

I sincerely hope he hurt himself! Gotta say I would have been tempted to put the Clio into reverse :wink:

In all honesty I hate motorbikers - proper arrogant and think they are invincible, far from it! Also who voluntarily dresses up in leather and drinks orange juice WTF!?

Don't say that Deako your just upset and in shock.
The car will be fixed and as good as, i'm sure.

At the end of the day its a car and the main thing is you are both ok.
Cars can be fixed. Have a beer or two and don't be tempted to go round the blokes house to "Av' a word"... we'll do that for ya!

omg what a nob. cant beleive hes dont that after u spent all that time the other day detailing.

i get really angry about road traffic accidents that can be avoided with a little bit of care.

hope ure alright mate. biker deserved to be hurt gutted he wasnt lol

hopefully ull get her bak to 100% gorgeousness again and we can all breathe easily again

When we went through the lights they were just changing to Amber. He was a good distance behind an put the hammer down in my opinion.

Gutted, but we are ok. Biker was ok too.

Car is cursed now. Don't want it, they are never the same when they have been repaired.

Gutted for you mate, I know how gutted I'd be :worried:

I don't think it's that the car will never be as good, if it's repaired correctly it will but the car will never feel the same for you. I know your pain on this on had a car repaired once and they did a fantastic job but it didn't feel right to me and I just wanted it gone

Last car this happened to was an Ibiza. Another non fault claim on our part. Was repaired twice, as first time was piss poor. 2nd time was better, and just got shot of it after that.

We had just turned right onto this road from those traffic lights.
4b288f6e.gif

a281a1f2.gif

7579b57f.gif

67693200.gif

298cbf82.gif

You can see from this that the wheel looks pushed in.
2dd39028.gif

a917c1f0.gif

26eea81a.gif

8f27f232.gif

fb68cf0d.gif

2d4a3def.gif

c0cb5596.gif

9a646600.gif

5b36e91c.gif

3f065f87.gif

efdfa201.gif

4833bd33.gif