Another Crashed VXR

M

Mentalpen

Just looked out the window and seen this.

Only one explanation I can think of...

BXR V's Bend = Result

ade3u3ad.jpg

Ohhhhhh God, not another Vxr slating thread....

Seen the one on CS..? 8 pages of crap, kids with £800 172's slating a vxr and how their 172 is far superior, it's a joke of a thread. Half of them haven't even driven one to be able to comment lol. Bandwagon jumpers

I was looking for a crashed VXR in the garden lol! Then noticed the smoke

Atleast it was a VXR though and not one of those 1.2 Limited edition, loosing one from the roads would mean they are super rare!

Any idea what it actually is? Looks like a fairly substantial fire.

Its a tyre recycling plant apparently.

They have diggers trying to clear a trench so it doesn't spread however i thinks its a little late for that.

Its a tyre recycling plant apparently.

They have diggers trying to clear a trench so it doesn't spread however i thinks its a little late for that.

Recycling them in to heat and smoke by the looks of things. I'll remember to question that "environmental disposal" charge on my next tyre fitting...

Seen the one on CS..? 8 pages of crap, kids with £800 172's slating a vxr and how their 172 is far superior, it's a joke of a thread. Half of them haven't even driven one to be able to comment lol. Bandwagon jumpers

It's more slagging off the VXR forum from what I read, but it's no secret that a lot of chavs find their way into a VXR.

Recycling them in to heat and smoke by the looks of things. I'll remember to question that "environmental disposal" charge on my next tyre fitting...

That was my thinking.

Hummm shall we pay for these to be disposed off or despite weeks and weeks if rain can we have a accidental fire caused by drought and kindling.

Oh no my fag end accidentally fell in the floor.

more slagging the forum off more then anything, id rather have a £800 172 then a vxr dreadfull cars

That was my thinking.
Hummm shall we pay for these to be disposed off or despite weeks and weeks if rain can we have a accidental fire caused by drought and kindling.
Oh no my fag end accidentally fell in the floor.

Oh dear, I appear to have accidentally spilt petrol all over this mountain of tyres, wow that was stressful, maybe I should spark up a fag to take the edge off....

more slagging the forum off more then anything, id rather have a £800 172 then a vxr dreadfull cars

This is where I'd completely disagree. I think the Vxr, corsa mainly, is a brilliant car. There's so much tuning options and aftermarket potentials with it. The handling is great too IMO, yes it's a little too light and the driving position isn't great, but if you can get used to the positioning and feel, they're a brilliant car I think.

My brother has an Arden corsa Vxr, had it when they first came out when he was 17.

Its now 6 years old, 80K and fully forged. Bilstein suspension and upgraded brakes. It pulls away at a tidy pace in a straight line with the easy tuning packs you can buy, but on the bends I can shake him off. Not by much though.

Recaros come as standard and don't have the bad wear rate like the Clio. And they're 1/2 leather standard

i love my clio and I'd never have picked anything else now. But at the time I was buying new, the Corsa wasn't far behind in my thoughts, the main reason I didn't buy one was that my brother has one.

The nurburgring edition really made it a tough decision. Brembos/LSD etc as standard

This is where I'd completely disagree. I think the Vxr, corsa mainly, is a brilliant car. There's so much tuning options and aftermarket potentials with it. The handling is great too IMO, yes it's a little too light and the driving position isn't great, but if you can get used to the positioning and feel, they're a brilliant car I think.

My brother has an Arden corsa Vxr, had it when they first came out when he was 17.

Its now 6 years old, 80K and fully forged. Bilstein suspension and upgraded brakes. It pulls away at a tidy pace in a straight line with the easy tuning packs you can buy, but on the bends I can shake him off. Not by much though.

Recaros come as standard and don't have the bad wear rate like the Clio. And they're 1/2 leather standard

i love my clio and I'd never have picked anything else now. But at the time I was buying new, the Corsa wasn't far behind in my thoughts, the main reason I didn't buy one was that my brother has one.

The nurburgring edition really made it a tough decision. Brembos/LSD etc as standard

After Opel or whatever treated me like poop i would never ever touch one again.

well apart to bun it on a pile of tyres.

I get the impression though that on CS if you have any other than a 172/182 then its not quite good enough.

The VXR's sound pretty good but personally i don't like them and wouldn't own one