Another Crashed VXR

Fire looks fairly bad hope everyone is ok both at the place and near by.

And as for the VXR I owned a Bedford once not a mistake I shall be repeating

I didn't even know it was there, its right next the the yorkshire autodrome if they ever get it going. Just glad the wind is in that direction as its still kicking out a right cloud which looks to be falling as black soot.

1,000,000 tyres they say.

but these pictures made me laugh.

"were gonna need a bigger hose" Jaws style

BeHwCD5CMAADohc.jpg

BeHsPENCYAAo-iz.jpg

Both wrong. There are more MX-5's and BMW's on there than Clios now!

I've got a 200 and no one has ever told me to get a 172...

Think ill still stay here, dont hear anything good about CS, plus don't have a clio anymore so no point joining up now haha

on another note Mr Metalpen I've just realised, you live in the same town as my sister... It was on her facebook that I found that link

I don't live in sherburn if that is where she lives mate. I live around 4-5 miles away in a small village.

Bet the area smells nice!

ATM the wind is blowing to the north so we are ok and thankfully they expect it to be like that for today/tomorrow. However they are expecting it to burn for 3-5 days yet.

I bet that'll be burning for a couple of weeks, we had a wood yard fire near us that was still smouldering about 8 weeks later.

I'd say judging from the smoke cloud that it's around 200m x 200m that alight.

Nowhere near like what it was but there is still a decent amount of smoke coming up.

Fire brigade gave up after a couple of hours lol

Went for lunch at a pub near it today and land lord is watering and feeding the 2 lots of fire crews watching over it.

They still say it will be alight for 3-5 days yet. Fingers crossed the wind is still blowing northward so we haven't been affected.

She has done it all free!

She ran them down some water boilers and brewing gear. Then brakes (the bakers) have matched and bread she gives them and they have been doing chip butties and road beef sandwiches.

Fire brigade as wrote them a letter of thanks which is on the bar already framed.

Didn't seem to glow as much this morning but wind has changed today and it bloody stinks! First time its blown our way and its awful.

Hopefully it will get a good drenching tomorrow and put it out.