Motorbike Just Crashed Into Us - Its Back!!!!! :)

BTW guys ,the guy who hit you was not a biker,he was a Harley rider.
(from John A biker and 197 owner.)
Glad you are getting it back soon .

Thanks all, cant wait to get back in it after driving the Mini for 4 weeks. Total cost for hire car if ours is back Wednesday: £3346.

Mini Cooper S is £119.50 per day including the CDW. We get a like for like car through Renault Accident Support (car hired from Europcar), as the accident was non fault. Hence the cost. :smile: The Cooper S is part of their premium rental range.

nice 1 as long as they paying:thumbsup:
can see why insurance premiums are on
the up and up lol

Absolutely, and id bet there is £3-4k bodyshop and repair damage on top of that too. If id claimed for the strained leg i got while helping the guy lift his harley, and also the crooked neck that my wife and i got during the knock, im sure it would be getting on for £12k.

Nope, we were expecting it back yesterday. But there was no contact (not that i minded, as we were busy enough moving house). But had a call today. Still waiting on parts. Expected completion is now Monday. :worried:

eeep waiting on parts and they want it done by monday? thats two days to prep spray laquer fit and ensure parts are right + polish id be double checking that!! good luck mate!

Nope, messed around again. Apparently, Renault keep supplying the incorrect rear wheel bearings. So still waiting for delivery.

Sounds about right for renault, they always seem to cock up parts delivery when iv ordered/needed them. Gutted for you mate, at least its all nearly over now. Have you checked out the paintwork yet? I hate dealing with crash repairs its always a ball ache just when you dont want it.

Best of luck

I thought the bearings were in the rear discs?!

Cant be hard to get that bit right... Well actually thinking about it... :001_rolleyes:

Similar Thread Suggestions