Crashed 197(parts) not mine!

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi
My friend crashed his 197 what should i buy from him that might fit my 200?
I had in mind to ask for the computer and the main electrical harness.
1 if i do that i need the ignition switch too and thats it right?(for the computer).
2 what else do you have in mind?[emoji54]

@Foxspeed

Last edited:
Back seats are nicer from a 197 - easy to fit too. Although saying that I had cup back seats and anything is nicer than them. And in all honesty there isnt much weight difference.

Back seats are nicer from a 197 - easy to fit too. Although saying that I had cup back seats and anything is nicer than them. And in all honesty there isnt much weight difference.

Agree with you about the cup rear seats, I've got them and they're the most bland/plain things I've ever seen :tearsofjoy:

The 200's seats seems to be better (looks and comfort) i didnt like the 197's seats at all

The 200's seats seems to be better (looks and comfort) i didnt like the 197's seats at all

I disagree, I think the 197 standard seats are visually better, was never a fan of the white parts of the 200 seats they get dirty too easily!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D Spotted 0
M General Chat 41
jostheboss Spotted 0
BREENY BOY Clio General Chat 50
G General Chat 5