The misses crashed the cup

The misses passeed her test last thursday and due to her begging the life out of me to put her on the insurance for the cup i eventually did. So yesterday she goes out to the shop and decides to go to MCds and smashes the drivers side back quarter and drivers door right into the wall at the drive through. To say im gutted wouldnt even begin to describe how i feel. Its fixable but a fudgin mess right now

Gutted. But tbh mate, there's no way I would let someone only passing their test on Thursday in an RS Clio.

see that was my attitude for months and months but kinda just wore me down with all the promising shed be carefull i stupidly eventually gave in, and by god im paying for it now

That is terrible and very painful.

Divorce territory for me that would be lol! My wife is terrified to drive the 197!

I hope you get her all fixed up (the car!!)

Mike

Will she be paying for it? Bit too much power and the Clio is difficult to drive. But if you trusted her and it was a honest mistake then what's done is done. Perhaps it would be the ideal opportunity to take her out and do some more training on manoeuvres in a car park or something. You start learning to drive once you have passed your test!

yea ill get it sorted mate just totally gutted dont even know what to say to her at the momment woman just dont understand how ur car can be ur total pride and joy

Women drivers say no more hope you make her pay big style
On a mother note hope you get it fixed soon mate

no greame ur right seems to be alot of bad **** happening the now think ill get it fixed and then wrap it up in cotton wool. ill get some pics of the damage up 2moro

Not good news at all m8. Hope you get it all sorted ASAP.
If your going to post pics of the damage, make sure you follow up with pics of it all restored to its former glory.

Gutted for you bud, I let my missus drive mine once and smit scared her how fast it was lmao! Won't be letting her drive it again, I was shhh bricks!

Ah no, sorry to hear this. Hopefully uou'll get it all patched up in good time. And hide the keycard. :smile:

I'd be giving her a f#cking massive Christmas List if I was you. :smiley:

oh dear thats not good....but its only metal at the end of the day and can be fixed

just keep the keys hidden :001_rolleyes:

My girlfriend occasionally gets to drive the Clio, and when she does she's too affraid to put her foot down, i have to tell her to keep it planted lol

Not so good about the bump though, but nobody was hurt atleast

My Mrs was on the insurance of my 190bhp 172cup as a leaner then drove straight away after passing.

Its just tin and rubber!!

The only thing to get upset about is your insurance premium.

Just past test and giving her the keys to 200bhp of ur pride and joy. Sorry but that's just a fail of epic proportions.

Hope it gets sorted either way