My 2009 Ultra Red 197 FF

thats deffo the best looking spoiler for the 197 im so glad i went for that one in the end.

car looks good mate.

Spoiler is a normal Clio 'Sport' spoiler. Aka dynamique.

Na, the pic of it so low is photoshoped!

Speak to TwingoGeekeo off here, less than £100. Which I think is really good value, it's a genuine part, fits well and considering the cup spoiler is more than double, makes it even more tempting!

My car didn't move for almost a week, covered in snow and frost. Came to it yesterday and it started right away. Drove fantastic and it has stopped kangerooing. But I think that is the fuel. I put some regular fuel in not so long back, only £10 and the kangerooing started breifly, until I put some 98 and then 99 ron in it and now it has stopped. These better fuels are well worth the extra money, just for that reason in my eyes.

After nearly a year of ownership, I love my Clio as much as I did the day I bought it! Great car!

I know how you feel. I work away 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and when I came home there was over a foot of snow on the car and I was bricking it when I came to start it after leaving it so long. Started no problem though

I find the kangarooing is a little less noticeable with v power compared to regular fuel. I tried exilium and it ran like crap.

Just a quick update, I have changed the stubby areial to a Honda areial due to poor reception. And it has improved it to match the standard of the original one.

What hu you got in yours arran, standard?
I upgraded mine to alpine hu, not sure which one mind, can't remember the code, and it has improved my reception loads, its alot better than when I had my standard hu, and I have a stubby aerial.

I just have the standard hu, I don't want to change it because it has bluetooth fitted and I prefer the standard look of the original hu.

Hey hows it going?? Im sure you've guessed new to this forum.

Picked myself up an ultra red Clio 197 shortly before Xmas there and havent had the money so far to mod it in anyway at all. But now its changed and need some ideas.

Its completely standard at the mo. Any ideas guys would be great - keep the costs reasonable :smile:

Hey hows it going?? Im sure you've guessed new to this forum.

Picked myself up an ultra red Clio 197 shortly before Xmas there and havent had the money so far to mod it in anyway at all. But now its changed and need some ideas.

Its completely standard at the mo. Any ideas guys would be great - keep the costs reasonable :smile:

You wouldbe better stating a thread in the new members section or your own progress thread rather than posting in my progress thread. I have added a few things to mine. If you read through you will see what I have done.

Arran.

Similar Thread Suggestions