My 2009 Ultra Red 197 FF

Sold a load of crap on eBay I had sitting around and have a decent wedge in my paypal account so going to treat myself to that spoiler.

I like the KTR and cup one but yours is more subtle I reckon. Really like it from the side view.

Will give twingogeeko a buzz in the morning and get it ordered

My mate has a garage and will paint it at cost which is a good help

That's the reason I liked it. I also like the KTec one and the GT one Renault do. But the KTec is expensive and a few people have had problems with the fit and keeping it on the car and the GT one causes problems when it comes to fitting too.

As this is a genuine Renualt part, it fits really well and I don't think they could say too much if a warranty claim came about for something regarding the tailgate. It's also nice and subtle, it's cheaper and just makes the car look a bit more 'finished' at the back. I don't like the fake carbon or whatever it's trying to be on the side of the cup spoiler, plus I think it can look a little too big at times. I think most people go for it as it was the only RenaultSport spoiler offered unless I am mistaken.

Glad you are choosing it, I saw one on an Albi blue before I even joined the forum and said 'if I buy a Clio I want that spoiler fitted'!

Arran.

Last edited:
I am outnumbered by a considerable margine on the cup spoiler situation! Lol! Everyone buys what they like the best. And cup spoiler for you, sport spoiler for me! Lol!

i like the cup spoiler on silver, RB, GW and LY but think it looks terrible on UR for some reason which is why im not going for that one.

sport/SX poiler looks just right i reckon

Does the spoiler hit the standard ariel when you open the boot?

Spoiler on back order won't be here for a week or so.

Got the car back from Smart Care in Tipton today after having the wheels powder coated in anthracite. Looks like thy have done a cracking job on them and I'm very very happy with them! They also put the 2 new Hankook V12 Evos on I asked them to, so now got them all round.

A few pics of the wheels

DSCF2537.jpg

DSCF2536.jpg

DSCF2535.jpg

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

Also added some other things. Small Evo stickers for the side windows above the forum ones:

DSCF2539.jpg

And a forum sticker on the rear window:

DSCF2540.jpg

I've also fully led'd the interior lights (with the exception of the glovebox and boot lights). I think they look better than the normal filament bulbs. Were a bit of a pain to fit, I had to take the whole bulb holder out the roof lining to get the old bulbs out and then the led connector points were a bit crap, so had to adjust them by bending them to the right place. They were not sticking out far enough to the sides.

Comments welcome.

Arran.

Last edited:
Which bulbs did you get arran? and how many? want to do mine!

Got 360 degree ones for the doors and normal for the headlining. Just ordered them off ebay. TBH, the quality isn't 100% with any of the ones I've ordered, but these ones seem to be the best so far.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110423055722

These are the 360 ones.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-LED-360-Xen...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2560d6caf6

Wheels look superb.

Gotta do something with the calipers now.

Thinking that, but I did say after my wheels I was going to stop. And I think I might. Need to save more money now towards a house.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions