My 2009 Ultra Red 197 FF

Some small updates to make. I have just fitted my evo triangle sticker to the boot lid of the car. I was debating for a long time on where exactly I should put it. But I asked my dad's opinion and he said where I have put it. Some pics:

2011-02-01164054.gif

2011-02-01164112.gif

I have also taken off the yellow parts on my forum stickers, they had become quite shabby and needed replacing. I have had the gold ones now for ages, but have never got round to fitting it. I am not very keen on the gold stickers, so i left the normal white 'Clio' part on the window and just used the 197.net part. It was a bit tricky trying to line them up so they looked ok and the NS one is a bit further away from the Clio part than the OS. But I don't think it looks too bad.

Pics here:

The old ones:

2011-02-01164040.gif

And the new:

2011-02-01165003.gif

And with the left over gold Clio bit I used it on the dash:

2011-02-01165026.gif

Not sure about the dash sticker, and sorry for the poor quality pic. What does everyone think?

Az.

The triangle one? Willis on here got it me. He knows the person who makes them and they can make more as required.

I don't think they're much, this one was a foc sample. Thinking of getting some made up to sell on when we go next.

Stickers looking good! Not too sure about the sticker on the dash but like the others in the windows.

Na, I'm not sure about the sticker on the dash, may have to be removed. I drove the car for 30 mins earlier and I didn't even notice it! lol! I'm not usually a fan of stickers tbh, but I loved the triangle so much I thought I would put a sticker on to celebrate driving it! Lol! And the forum ones are a must really.

No big plans mate, just need the wheels refurbing as they have a few scuffs and chips on 2 of them. I'm still not 100% sure what colour to go for. I'm seriously considering anthrecite. If I had bigger balls then I would go black. But then I like silver too.

hi mate

is that spoiler bolted or bonded on? is the fit ok?

do the boot struts take the extra weight ok when opening the boot?

cheers

Hi mate, it's bolted on. The fit is great because it's a genuine Renault part. There isn't a great deal of extra weight tbh, but because the it is at the top of the boot lid, the weight is on the hinges rather than the struts.

Ok cheers. Thinking of gettin one for my red 197 also . I like he KTR spoiler but this looks great and is half the price.

Could you post any more pictures of it please?

This spoiler is much cheaper than the cup spoiler, it cost me about £90 from TwingoGeekeo off here. It's off the standard Clio accessories range, and is called a Sport spoiler.

Similar Thread Suggestions