My 2009 Ultra Red 197 FF

ebay is the best place roy, sorry to answer ure Q for u arran. dont get the metal ones though they look tacky.

Looks great mate, bet you're chuffed with the spoiler!

Oh and I have a stubby aerial on my car and have the same signal quality as the OEM aerial... :tongueout:

It's from ebay ye, signal is the same as the other one I had, poor compared with the OEM, but not that bad. I put a link on to one that was being sold on ebay the same as mine, I think it's on luk3's thread tittled Stubby Aerial.

Very pleased with the spoiler, have wanted it for ages!

Spoiler looks really good, I want one on mine but would rather spend the money on other bits first!

Do you know what renault did to improve the rattling seats?

Spoiler looks really good, I want one on mine but would rather spend the money on other bits first!

Do you know what renault did to improve the rattling seats?

They told me they lubricated and adjusted the catch. I mite have a look at it myself though.

What other bits are you lookin at getting first?

They told me they lubricated and adjusted the catch. I mite have a look at it myself though.

What other bits are you lookin at getting first?

Ah ok, worth a try then I guess

I'm booked in for a remap at tour-de-force so that's quite a bit of money to spend, got some motul 300V oil and filter to go in and also want to get some 16mm spacers

I'd like to lower mine, but whilst it's under warranty I'm not doing anything else to the car. Just in case, if it's standard there is no argument then!

Just a quick update, the seats are no longer rattling for sure, I have driven the car 530miles since Friday and didn't hear a peep out of them! Lol! Car was great, but you can really tell when you have some weight on board! Seemed really sluggish! As soon as the fuel drops to 2/3rds full it gets much better though.

Got a few pics from my trip to Devon, including some better ones of the spoiler.

2010-09-27134407.gif

2010-09-27134341.gif

2010-09-27134322.gif

Similar Thread Suggestions