What did you order then?So was watching some of Nathan drivers YouTube videos on fitting bits to his meglio (not sure if he is on here or not)
And all of a sudden my bank balance went down and got a order confirmation for k tec
(Well that is what I will be telling the wife lol)
Know it's the waiting game for it to arrive [emoji13]
![]()
What did I buy is the question [emoji6]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KTEC Dildo looks great mate.
Judging by the packaging used by KTEC whenever I've ordered something, that's probably the bit of plastic trim you can get for your steering wheel![]()
Satin black is a nightmare to keep clean and it shows every mark. Trust me, I have some satin black wheels![]()
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| K | Restoring my Clio 197 | Clio 197 Area | 0 | |
| R | Clio Gordini #58 for sale | Clios For Sale | 0 | |
|
|
Clio 197/200 Rotrex supercharger bracket kits | For Sale | 0 | |
|
|
Jake's Rb Clio 197 | Projects/Progress Threads | 13 | |
|
|
Jake's RB Clio 197 Track Car | Projects/Progress Threads | 76 |