Jake's RB Clio Rs 197

had the pleasure of meeting [mention]burrellbloke [/mention] [mention]EthanMenace [/mention]on Friday night as they are quite local to me so i popped over to pick some parts up and have a chat

original was only picking up up a battery tray but also picked up a set off rs200 clocks as i have always preferred the look on them over the 197

so it went from this
e08bb51dd147616c225f6c6a0675621c.jpg

to this
3ef0b63e8cf9b769888bbc4faeb7361f.jpg

also the gauges turned up so will get so pictures of them when they are all fitted

[mention]burrellbloke [/mention] [mention]EthanMenace [/mention] definitely need to book on a track day with you guys towards the end of the year [emoji1694]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally all the bits turned up to get the gauges installed so on Friday night /Saturday afternoon they got fitted and happy with them

Might move them up to where the clock is when someone makes a nice 3 gauge set up

i can imagine gauges are not to everyone's taste but i just like to know engine temps/pressures

Had to upload it to youtube to be able to post it on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So had a little a trip back to @burrellbloke & @EthanMenace today to pick up some Ad08r tyres that have some life in them so they will do for the shake down of the car when it's finished then will buy a fresh set of something when these are dead

Thanks again lads

Attachments

• IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: burrellbloke