Dale's Glacier White 200 cup

I personally wouldn't mind having the gates cambelt kit fitted. Chances are however the belt is much more likely to fail as a result of a failed aux belt or debris making it's way up there as opposed to it failing due to it snapping. Not sure where you would stand with the first two scenarios in regards to the warranty, but saying that the chances of them occurring are miniscule.

I personally wouldn't mind having the gates cambelt kit fitted. Chances are however the belt is much more likely to fail as a result of a failed aux belt or debris making it's way up there as opposed to it failing due to it snapping. Not sure where you would stand with the first two scenarios in regards to the warranty, but saying that the chances of them occurring are miniscule.

I think he said both aux and Cambelt are covered by the warranty for 6 years, and the water pump is covered under warranty for 1 year.

There's always risk of debris causing a snap though to be honest it's just one of those things :worried:

It does seem like a very fair price for everything fitted. I had a quote for the belts today for over £700!! I'm ringing a few more places as that seems far too much just for the belts, even if it is genuine parts...

Taken from product information on Ktecs website:

"The Evolution system offers greater gains because with it the Clio III RS 200 is a full 7 kg lighter than stock and gains 8 horsepower and 13 Nm of torque."

Not sure I would trust them with the wild bhp claims. I would expect the system to be lighter than OEM, but so will the other aftermarket options.

BOOM! Nice one mate, hope you got a good price on it. Looking forward to your review and video clips!

Mapping next? Are you on the standard airbox?

Paid £499 for it, could have bought it outright but decided to do a 36 month 0% finance deal on it from demon-tweeks. With all the other stuff I've got to pay for this month on the car the 0% finance deal made sense :smile:

Yeah I'm hoping to get it booked in for a remap at RS Tuning in Leeds next month, and yeah I'm running standard air box but with silicone hoses and a K&N panel filter.

Yeah I'm proper excited, can't wait :smiley: I'm sure I'll get a few videos up once it's fitted.

Hopefully should be getting pretty much all the work done (new exhaust, and new exhaust manifold and cambelt service) either Friday 20th or Monday 23rd of this month :thumb:

Yeah I'm proper excited, can't wait :smiley: I'm sure I'll get a few videos up once it's fitted.

Hopefully should be getting pretty much all the work done (new exhaust, and new exhaust manifold and cambelt service) either Friday 20th or Monday 23rd of this month :thumb:

Exciting times ! Thats a shed-load of upgrades and maintenance in one day Dale.......

Reactions: Dystant

Bloody hell chucking some money at the car mate! Fair play to you :smile:

@Chris That's not even the extend of it, the car needs new discs all round :excited: I'll be sorting this next month though with some MTEC dimpled grooved discs.

Reactions: ///M
Glad you decided to go for an exhaust in the end Dale! They're such a worthwhile mod/upgrade on these cars, you will enjoy! You'll only be disappointed that you didn't do it sooner!

Reactions: Dystant
What size you looking for / where you intending to put it / cover up ?

To be honest I'm not sure on any of them questions, my plan was to order some and wing it see what I could do.

Stuffs pretty cheap so I figured even if I didn't like it/it looked tacky I wasn't at much of a loss :tearsofjoy: