*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

Sounds very good! Other than akra, this is my 2nd fav zaust!! Love it!

I've gotta get over to the Isle of man in the 200 at some point.

A gear heads dream vacation surely along with going to Europe?

I've gotta get over to the Isle of man in the 200 at some point.

A gear heads dream vacation surely along with going to Europe?

I'd say better than Europe by far mate! there needs to be an organised meet cause you'd get cheaper boat fairs to!

But came across some peeling lacquer so went and got the warranty quote and there was a white one already in with the same problem!

Last edited:
But came across some peeling lacquer so went and got the warranty quote and there was a white one already in with the same problem!

Have you had it from new? I'm no expert but I'd be asking if the car was painted before you bought it.

p.s. cracking looking car - same as mine :wink:

Got my new LEDs today to replace the old red ones, hard to find ones that fit in with the LEDs pointing towards the car but found some and dont look to bad! waiting until its dark to judge them!

Last edited:
Sorry about the bad quality but gives you an idea, very good in person and not bad for a £1!!

Last edited:

Mine has been back in twice now due to paint issues and is currently in at the moment getting all the wheel arches sprayed. Having looked at 3 other silverstones including my own all have had damaged paint behind the left hand headlight, just up the top. Almost like the head lights have been fitted when the paint is still wet.

Mine has also suffered from drips of clear coat forming in the arch then breaking away. Hope you get it all sorted hassle free.

Mine has been back in twice now due to paint issues and is currently in at the moment getting all the wheel arches sprayed. Having looked at 3 other silverstones including my own all have had damaged paint behind the left hand headlight, just up the top. Almost like the head lights have been fitted when the paint is still wet.

Mine has also suffered from drips of clear coat forming in the arch then breaking away. Hope you get it all sorted hassle free.

Wow bit worse than mine then! and yeah same place on my headlight and also on passenger door near the handle, and renault are still to get back with when to take it in but fingers crossed cause its getting worse! and doesnt help when people go Oh whats happened to the paint here and have a little play with it a peal it to make it worse! haha

What is the tip like on the Oreca? I presume it's not slash cut? Would it stick out on a 197?

Hi mate,

Er no its not slash cut, don't think it would stick out alot to be honest but it is only a single exit, so i may for may not look good not covered by the diffuser, don't think the pictures much help but you never know! :smile:

Last edited: