*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

Nice car OP, i like the way the skirts look but just dont like the finish and the fit of them. Best upgrade i have done to both my 200s is projector headlights. The standard lights are very poor. I like the black spoiler as well, garage told me it was too late when i ordered mine.

If you are looking for a good cleaning product thats nice and easy to use and not to bigger hit on the wallet i would suggest Werkstat Jeffs Acrylic Jett Kit. Brings out the silver really well.

Keep up the good work.

yes against a 30k car ! paid 20k for it 3 months ago so its loose loose

Please dont tell me you paid 20k for a clio?

Last edited:
Thanks very much, and yeah I know getting the side skirts gloss black same with rims black to, and the side f the spoiler silver and putting hids in the front and blackened led rear lights, blacker tinted rear windows, and nope 21K!! Bad hey haha

I like the sound of the plans you have, but wow 21k ! I paid 17.5k for mine new.

Keep the post updated.

Thanks very much! and will do! :smile: and yeah thats the downfall of the Isle of Man but doesnt matter with these roads haha, got 150mph with it on thursday!

Was a very quiet 'private road' no one was around. i could only get 138 before and it stopped dead at that point.

Don't take a photo!! Bit dangerous at that speed!

Was a very quiet 'private road' no one was around. i could only get 138 before and it stopped dead at that point.

Don't take a photo!! Bit dangerous at that speed!

Ahh okay, well the manx roads are a bit easier to do it on, and dont worry haha i'll get my mate to do it not me!