*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

I want to go to the isle of man but expensive to get the ferry!! :worried:

Mate there needs to be a meet! the focus rs' do it with the st crew as well haha, but they do discounts if lots do it because of the amount! so if at least 10 or more came would be cheaper!! and worth it, i can show you round the course etc!!

Just incase you though wrongly of me! I do live on the isle of man and the national speed limit is unrestricted so I'm not doing anything illegal or unsafe! :smile:

got 150mph with it on thursday!

Even if a 200 could get to 150, on a 2 miles runway i would still class it as unsafe. If you have a blow out at 70mph you stand the chance of dying. At "150mph" you stand no chance of living. Dont know how old you are but i would be seriously careful, there was a chap on another clio forum who you sound a lot like. He smashed up a 200 then rolled a "fiat" 500 into a field. :nope:

On a serious note, stay safe.

Even if a 200 could get to 150, on a 2 miles runway i would still class it as unsafe. If you have a blow out at 70mph you stand the chance of dying. At "150mph" you stand no chance of living. Dont know how old you are but i would be seriously careful, there was a chap on another clio forum who you sound a lot like. He smashed up a 200 then rolled a "fiat" 500 into a field. :nope:

I do understand what your trying to say very much and do think about the things I do, but I wouldn't do something I'm not comfortable doing, but you do needed to see the road also hence it basically is a runway!, and will do :smile:

he was a right bellend

Wasnt me for the record!u'm not a bellend! but still, there should be a meet over here

i was talking about the other fella T200 cup was talking about. he is a price fool, you could tell by hes posts and the fact how he crashed hes cars