*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

Its alright, that's what the forums for kinda haha :smile: and yeah haha can't wait! You saying that it's 95db on idol? And yeah the single exit one, should be here in the next week, what engine upgrades have you done to yours? Cause apart from the induction kit air filter and remap im a bit stumped on what else you can actually do! :/ thanks

Its alright, that's what the forums for kinda haha :smile: and yeah haha can't wait! You saying that it's 95db on idol? And yeah the single exit one, should be here in the next week, what engine upgrades have you done to yours? Cause apart from the induction kit air filter and remap im a bit stumped on what else you can actually do! :/ thanks

I just have a map thats it

my exhaust is not done yet so i have no info for you .

single exit will be loud are you going de cat cat back or just back box ?

here is what you can expect from yyours if its decat

Yeah after watching that I'll decat it but I'll do videos with the car in as well, yeah planning a remap etc but thanks :smile: and have you seen one in action yet?

Haha I know, £259 for the front two! Absolutely gone! The pros and cons of living on the isle of man haha you can go whatever speed but it costs when you got a Clio! :smile:

I just have a map thats it

my exhaust is not done yet so i have no info for you .

single exit will be loud are you going de cat cat back or just back box ?

here is what you can expect from yyours if its decat

what map have you got mate?

cool video :thumbup:
Does it actually make a massive difference? Ive been told if you map the car an anything goes wrong renault have abit of a reputation about blaming mods to the faults so they wont cover anything ....

it makes a good increase down low , you can see from the graphs posted in the vid the gains are there too see a real good increase to. Matt at tdf would not let it go till its right so problems are rare , but like everything if you 100% want warrenty then dont mod sometimes you gotta take the risk