Racing Blue R27 392/500 - 24/04/15 Polished up/Recaro bases changed over

bet the clio feels so much more planted

In comparison to the cup pack yes it does. However cup pack was undeniably a good setup.

In comparison to the Saxo, the Clio felt as good as if not better in some areas than the Saxo and bare in mind the Saxo was set up for fast road. I was using quite a bit of hardware on that car. Bilstein suspension, upper/lower strut braces, poly engine mounts etc. Yet the Clio always felt bloody good. In some areas the Saxo would beat the Clio cup pack and in some areas it wouldnt.

But now im using coils its a different story, very happy.

The 197 is looking shexeeeee!

How much lower can it go?

The rear is pretty much as low as it can go, the KW's dont allow much rear movement but im fine with that. I didnt buy coilovers to go low.

Still plenty in the fronts though. I think that some people have custom rear springs made in order to go lower but im happy with how it is now.

Cheers!

Rears dont go down much more than 20mm. Fronts look to go down around 45mm. Plus obviously the springs bedding down slightly too.

No not at the moment mate sorry, but honestly, you want it like that. KW are very good at what they do. And thats that.

Awesome photos there from breamy, we got some good ones as you can see in the link. I will get them on here tomorrow properly so we dont have to keep clicking it.

For now though............nuff said.

Clio3.jpg

Oh and.....

clio7.jpg

And.....

clio5.jpg

And.....

clio6.jpg

And.....

clio8.jpg

And.....

clio7.jpg

And finally.....

clio4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, coilovers definitely make the clio look a lot better

How are you finding the ride comfort compared to standard?