Racing Blue R27 392/500 - 24/04/15 Polished up/Recaro bases changed over

Id love to think my car could make 193bhp. I have no idea what its running it, abit scared to find out lol.
Where abouts is tour de force? and how much do they charge for a remap? or just rolling road? ive no idea on this stuff lol

Id love to think my car could make 193bhp. I have no idea what its running it, abit scared to find out lol.
Where abouts is tour de force? and how much do they charge for a remap? or just rolling road? ive no idea on this stuff lol

Haha thats ok mate, tour de force is in kimbolton near Peterborough, matt who runs it is awesome! And I know what you i was scared to find out swell! But all good in the end! Car drives awesome standard tbf but there is a noticeable gain for sure throughout the range and particularly top end, very happy with mine now.

Pm me for details.

What mileage is your R27 on? Very healthy results!

Hey,

The Clio is just came on to 29k, not that that would have anything to do with it I dont think, as long as you keep them well oiled and serviced we shouldn't have a problem!? When it was mapped it was due a service in about 500miles and it's booked in at Renault on Thursday to be done. Originally I was going to wait until perhaps after the service but my friend was already going so we went in a pair of renaults in the end :wink:

The result was very healthy, service or not! But like I say, getting done Thursday.

Helloooooo!!

Dropped car off at Renault in Peterborough today for service and MOT, no issues to really report, had some new wiper blades fitted aswell as mine had seen better days to be honest, they are awesome and working loads better!

Was interested to know the oil they use is 5w 40 which ofcourse is awesome! Car feels awesome, nice new oil etc and recent mapping makes for some nice driving I have found!

Cheers!

looks ace i was in too minds wether to buy a liquid yellow megane or the r27 but chose the r27 as i could aford more for my money with the clio

Hey,

The Clio is just came on to 29k, not that that would have anything to do with it I dont think, as long as you keep them well oiled and serviced we shouldn't have a problem!? When it was mapped it was due a service in about 500miles and it's booked in at Renault on Thursday to be done. Originally I was going to wait until perhaps after the service but my friend was already going so we went in a pair of renaults in the end :wink:

The result was very healthy, service or not! But like I say, getting done Thursday.

They do say these engines get stronger with mileage, hence asking the question :wink:

Hello!!

Got a few photos from last Sunday and the cliosport/clio197 meet in the east midlands. Photos are from a location on the A1 just near Wansford. Not a bad little spot in fairness but my god was it cold!!!

Anyways the photos are courtesy of somebody else whom im afraid i have no clue the name of which is somewhat typical of the way i roll......

Here we go.

SDC11794.jpg

SDC11797.jpg

P1030427.jpg

SDC11795.jpg

To add a bit of variety......

angrybirds_update.jpg

Boom!

Still in two minds whether to mod the Cup pack on the car or not. For example....V3's. Reviews are obviously all good but its just a hell of a lot of money on a car that in truth already drives spot on. However the difference is meant to be like night and day....so we shall see.

Enjoy.

Just a small update, managed to fit 501 led bulbs to the sidelight fittings today, they shine so much better than a normal 501 bulb and bring alot more to the appearance of the lights in general, no more dull 501 for example.

Fitting the drivers side one was easy as most would agree, fitting the passenger side one was an absolute mess about. Took me about 10 minutes to just find the best place for my hand to sit in to get the wiring cover off the back of the headlight. With the help of my mate who just happens to BE a flat head screwdriver we got the fuse box cover off and levered the bulb out, new one in and pushed back in place with the screw driver again, cover back on and job done.

Alot better!

Just off ebay mate, just some of the 4 cluster led bright white one, just have a search. Good little mod for appearance. Look super cool compared to old. Will post pics up soon.

Your car is SOO nice, god damn it, I really want one :worried:
Done some really nice things to her too :smile:

I saw you again the other week, on kfc roundabout near Eye, was a few cars behind you lol Do you finish work around that time or something, as it was about the same time as before lol

Lol, what time was that then? I finish work all over the place for timing. You must have just got lucky!