Racing Blue R27 392/500 - 24/04/15 Polished up/Recaro bases changed over

Haha!! It would have been around 12ish, cos i work in huntingdon and finish at half 11, so by the time i get back to eye its usually around then lol

Oh right! Your working early mornings then?! Usually around the time i go to work if im working later in day you see.

Yeahh, i have to get up at 5 every day :worried:
It's crap, I'm looking for another job lol
Ahhh I see! Well I hope to see more of the delicious beast that is your car :smiley:

Update!

Went here today..........

IMG_0413.jpg

Suh Blammm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0414.jpg

Without meaning to state the obvious, the contents of that box are now living in the four seperate corners of my R27.

It is a V1 kit supplied, fitted and aligned correctly by Track Club and i have got to say, wow!!! What a properly awesome difference.

Being an R27, it came with the cup pack on it as standard, this i found was by no means a bad setup. Part of me always wanted to go a tad lower though. The total drop (not that i have pictures yet!!!) is 20mm. This came recommended by Track Club (who are part of TDF) and so i stuck with their advice. It seemed about right to me anyway, i didnt buy coilovers to go super low, i want the handling.

And wow what a good feel i am getting now, near instant steering response. Although the weather is not good today, i can already feel the car is more stable having not pushed it yet. I cant wait to get out and have a good drive in the dry weather (whenever that may be)

I certainly find them firm enough, obviously the H&R kit is stiffer and was considered but having drove on KW for the last 40miles, i know that much stiffer would have been a bad idea. These really do seem spot on.

Will get some photos up soon when some better weather arrives. For now though you can look at some of the cars that were there whilst i was and a few of mine getting the coilovers fitted and aligned.

Enjoy!

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

This Clio is properly sorted out, its worth 150K +
IMG_0407.jpg

And yes, thats the genuine amount of front and rear camber!
IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

As said, cleaner, more awesome photos of ride height will follow when i get the chance to clean and get some more photos, really am properly happy with this now.

To anybody wondering if this is a worthwhole upgrade over the cup pack suspension i can confirm the answer is yes.

Last edited:
Very nice indeed! Take it you were happy with the service from track club? I'm planning on getting some coilies on mine there soon

Did you see under the bonnet of that TVR? Crazy supercharged stuff going on!

Superb. Cant wait for the pics.

Thanks dude! Hopefully it wont be long until i get the chance for a cleaning session!

Very nice indeed! Take it you were happy with the service from track club? I'm planning on getting some coilies on mine there soon

Did you see under the bonnet of that TVR? Crazy supercharged stuff going on!

Thanks again! Yeh very happy with the service from them. They really do know what they are doing, you only have to look around the workshop to understand that they are **** hot.

I didnt see under the bonnet of the TVR today but i have seen under it before when the Clio went in for mapping. Very nice indeed! He's got it up for sale too!

Hellooooo!

Finally had the chance to give the Clio a clean this morning and get some better photos of it round at my friends house. Ignore the blue saxo its a B1N currently off the road.

All in all im really happy with the way the car is looking and feeling at the moment, its certainly impressing me everyday i drive it. Too bad we havent had the best weather to drive in recently but i guess that will come along in the summer time.

After i get paid again in the coming week i will be planning on purchasing a VIP ticket to perhaps bring it the stand at FCS. Will be happy to meet alot of you guys on here!

Enjoy the photos, although bare in mind these are taken on an iPhone 4 but nether the less......

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

As you can see the cat, who is actually called Nismo, kept having a look too.

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

Not sure where i will stop with this car at the moment to be honest, looks nice as it is. Going to purchase some Osram Diadems in the not too distant future, already got a set of 4led 501 type bulbs in for sidelights which work very well next to the xenons and get rid of the yellow glow look that you typically get from them.

I was thinking about getting some brighter powered H7 bulbs to replace the yellow coloured ones i currently have for cornering lights. Would finish the headlights off nicely.

Does anyone know if its been done or where to get some good ones from?

Open to ideas for the car, havent really thought too hard about getting an exhaust, i quite like the sound of them as it is.

Catch ya soooooooooooooon!

Looks well nice now dude! Well done!

Pics of the two Suki Saxo's wanted - or links to progress threads on Saxperience:wink:

Mike

Cheers dan, did you spray the rear diamond like the front on yours??

No i havent sprayed the rear one, i like the rear one silver because of the Renault Sport badge thats on the boot. If i was to take the badge off then i would probably spray it yes, i have been thinking about doing this too tbh. Just havent made a decision yet haha!