Racing Blue 197 R27 Videos TD

Hello guys.

I'm Bartek and i'm from Poland from Cracow. From April this year i have Clio in blue colour in r27 edition. Firstly i bought exhaust tips then yesterday i bought wheels from Clio Cup after one short rally.

nzvgo.jpg

4rc64j.jpg

2qm16cw.jpg

How it look without exhaust tips:
2nlfd4x.jpg

How it look with exhaust tips:
2zf94er.jpg

Ok, now i have problem, i have a time to tomorrow morning to decide which colour i'm taking to my new wheels, all time i was decided to white but now i don't know, i love white wheels, in Clio Cup they looks great but i think they need low springs to look so good. Also with Cup Spoiler white wheels looks better, i will try to buy it in this month but it is depend on my budget :smile:

2a7ww37.jpg

1ormfm.jpg > Photoshop :smile:

Can anyone tell me which spacers will be good for Clio? 15mm? More?

Cheers :smile:

Last edited:
your options are 16mm,20mm and 25mm

i have 16mm spacers all round on H&R springs and it looks fantastic,very subtle,however if you are going to fit coilovers i'd go for 20mm spacers,i've seen this setup on a members car and it looked awesome,i'd personally stay clear of 25mm spacers as it makes the wheels stick out to far beyond the arches for me,the wheel will be flush with the arch at the top but stick out everywhere else,thats my opinion...

20mm spacers,coilovers and white wheels for the win!!! they look great.

Last edited:
The white allways looks good on the blue clios but i prefere black ones.

Not much help am i?

Thanks guys :smile:

I had bad night because i thought all the time about wheels and at the morning i decided to change colour to gloss black :smile: I will get them at this friday so i will put photos how they look.

Ok, next step after wheels will be spacers or cup spoiler. Pure Cup wheels are 8J so they are wider than original BeBop?

Hello.

I have update :smile: Today i received my wheels from painting, to be honest they looks very very good :smile:

Tomorrow i will try to fit them but now all services are closed.

52m720.jpg

2ch12yc.jpg

Like i said yesterday i have my new wheels on Clio :smile: They will be my summer wheels from now.

2a4pbog.jpg

29opooh.jpg

2hdpkyt.jpg

I need to clean my car, after that i will show how they looks with clean car. Also I need to found spacers for rear axis, i will buy 15mm, after that i will try to buy cup spoiler :wink:

guuuys, what center bore is in Clio? spacers with 60,1mm will be good?

Last edited:
Now looks way better :wink:

From today I have 20mm spacers. Later i will put some photos.

Guys if you using K&N springs you are pute them only on the rear axis, yes? Not now but want to buy them, maybe next summer.

ok, here is photo :smile:

23vkp76.jpg

Later i will put more

After first day with spacers i thnik car is better in corners, in high speed i think it is more stable.

One more:
zl3v9u.jpg

Last edited:
dzięki :smile:

ok, so winter is coming to Poland so i have now Raiders on my car with Pilot Alpin PA3. I'm close to buy Cup Spoiler, i want to sell my spacers, they are awful to use in Poland. I think with Cup Spoiler my Clio will look more aggressive so i will not need spacers.

Now i'm waiting to see snow, about 150 km from my house is little track in Kielce and in the winter they are organizing superstages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i27c0GK-hkU Here you can see video from last January