Nicole.R - 01.02.2014 *SOLD*...

Hahaha yeah I must admit when we first started it we didn't know wether she'd just light up like a Christmas Tree or sound like a big dose of WIN!!! :smiley:

I think by taking everything off the exhaust at once I've confused the ECU to the point of it just giving up and accepting it, the note might change slightly once it's coked the pipe up so I'll do another video in a few weeks time and see if there's any difference. That little something something seems to be working as well so hats off to the VAG guys who's forum I raided for info'!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Cheers mate, might end up keeping it like this now instead of changing the rear section too like the original plan.

19 January 2013;

SC Auto Electrics; Oil Service

So we had a nice morning with SteC and Litchy today. It'd been around 18 Months since Nicole last had an oil change... I know, not good, but still within the ''2 Years'' schedule that the 200 uses. Reason being is that I'd been waiting to have the Cambelt done and then do it all in one but job changes and family business meant the last year has just flown by. Anyway, the old oil came out looking blacker than Wesley Snipes but there was no obvious bits of engine in it at least... In went a good helping of Elf Evolution SXR and of course a new Filter.

I'll be back over there in the near future for a Cambelt and a spot of Remapping.

Top service as always, cheers Steve!!! :thumbsup:

26 January 2013;

Took a trip down to Kidderminister today to meet a lad called Jonas and came back with these...

20130126-01.jpg

I admire Renault that little bit more now that I've discovered that the boot is the perfect width to fit a spare set of tyres in!!! :smiley:

She did. :wink:

She gets a good going over every 5 weeks or so in the winter, no point doing it more often than that with all the grit/salt.

Nope, completely road legal so long as the tread depth is above 1.6mm.

They fall into the same category as R888's and 595RSR's in that they're E-Marked and MSA List 1B.

Nope, completely road legal so long as the tread depth is above 1.6mm.

They fall into the same category as R888's and 595RSR's in that they're E-Marked and MSA List 1B.

they are e-marked? are you sure, cos there was loads of set on ebay at the time, ask the guys if they were road legal, and he said no, so i didnt bother

Similar Thread Suggestions