Nicole Has An Anti-Detail...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Morning all!!!

I've been doing a bit of Anti-Detailing lately and though I'd share the results. I'm pretty happy, but I think I still have some room for improvement. If anybody has any tips or hints then it'd be much appreciated. When I was out there this morning, I noticed I seem to have missed a few bits so I'm going to have to go to Wales tomorrow and see if I can rectify that.

Products Used;

Mud
Rain
Flies
Grass
Midgies
Cow Sh!t
Horse Sh!t
The Farmyard
Country Roads
Muddy Puddles

No befores I'm afraid, but here's some afters...

20120630-01.jpg

20120630-02.jpg

And some reflection shots because we all love a good reflection...

20120630-03.jpg

20120630-04.jpg

I was in Wales last weekend racing as mine came back filthy !! Those country lanes are good when the go wet then dry puddles get ure car wet and the dust sticks leaves a fantastic effect on the car ! As for some others sap is a key anti detailing tool maybe you should try this as it really brings out the stickiness of the sap and allows any sh*t to stick to it :smile:

Cheers Rob, where's the best place to get this from? Ideally I don't want to spend, well, anything so if you know somewhere cheap let me know. :wink:

LOL !!! Couple of good lanes is Pontypridd and ebbw vale ;-) maybe you try some skids and burnouts try and get some rubber and tar in there too !!!!!!

My car is sulking as I'm having to clean the house rather than clean her !

Have you ever tried Anti-Detailing on the house? Wait until the missus goes out and give it a go. :thumbup:

Ok Will you are in the lead, I've got a few hours today to catch up ready for tomorrow....

Ok Will you are in the lead, I've got a few hours today to catch up ready for tomorrow....

Hahaha we're well going to lower the tone mate!!! :smiley:

I can imagine you out on the front garden later on with a trowel, launching the Geraniums all over the place. :smiley:

I'm gutted she was in the garage whilst the meg was at work whilst I was on my course, so she's missed out on having all that sand being added for good measure

Willis excellent I say
It shows the car is used not stored away out of site:wink:

Cheers Roy!!! :smile:

I must admit I do generally keep her very clean, but I've had no time lately so it's about seven weeks since her last bath. But, in a peverse way, I'm really quite taken by the dirt now, think she looks nice and used like you say. Believe it or not there's a decent layer of wax underneath all of that mud, hopefully it will come off fairly easily when the time comes.

You see the problem you have Will is that you live in cheshire where even the mud and horse shi!t is posh..

The horses get fed on caviar and bollinger which means the consultancy of their poo its not sufficiantly sticky enough to bond to Nicole.

Add to this that the all the muddy puddles are made with evian and again you see the problem.

I think the fuelish ring trip will be just what she needs to sort her out. Failing that just do what I do and drive the f'ing nuts off her, I find that at certain speeds the flys and midges dont just stick to the front of the car they get ripped apart, leaving a nice blood splatter trail and a nice permanent impression in the plastic or the dead thin paint.

You see the problem you have Will is that you live in cheshire where even the mud and horse shi!t is posh..

The horses get fed on caviar and bollinger which means the consultancy of their poo its not sufficiantly sticky enough to bond to Nicole.

Add to this that the all the muddy puddles are made with evian and again you see the problem.

I think the fuelish ring trip will be just what she needs to sort her out. Failing that just do what I do and drive the f'ing nuts off her, I find that at certain speeds the flys and midges dont just stick to the front of the car they get ripped apart, leaving a nice blood splatter trail and a nice permanent impression in the plastic or the dead thin paint.

:rofl:

I'm quite sure there's at least some portion of a Quail stuck in the lower grill too. :thumbup: