Tom: 75
ben_r1: 280
Iain 007: 197.5
Metalpen: 215
dangerdaz: 297
Yiannis197: 310
MikeH197: 352
Mike: Jampsort Rollers: 1250BHP Proper Rollers: 333BHP

Not yet, the supplier for my conrods has moved premises and didn't no if they had them or not and wasn't prepared to order more while they moved. So just a waiting game, nothing me or jamsport can do as there is no other distributor for the the parts. But they should be in next week or the one after!

Thought id start a project on the car as ive done some bits now and will be lots more in 2 weeks or so!

But just a few pics for now after a clay and layer of wax just to get all the tar off! Took me ages to clay!!

Its on KW V3's, and just put my OZ Ultraleggras on.

Got a set of toyo 888's to go on but ill whack them on when its dryer.
IMG_0712.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg
IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0709.jpg

I'll post up some more pics in the coming weeks.
Shrick cams and full Akrapovic evolution exhaust, inlets and map to come in hopefully 2 weeks.
Along with a full geo set up with 1deg of camber on the front. All the work is being carried out by Jamsport!!
Im also thinking now i have the wheels on that a front splitter is needed to finish the front end off. :smile:

If you need insurance for the car once its fully finished (or even part done) we would happily provide you a quotation.

Id love to get this beast on our books:001_tt1:

If you wanted to get a quick quotation for comparison purposes drop me a PM with your number and desired time then i'll call you back to run a quick quote.

We can offer heavily discounted policies on modified vehicles especially if you can restrict the annual mileage below 7500. (Like for like cover on modified parts, agreed value and track day cover are available under our various modified policies).

Best Regards
Neil (Replying while Tony the usual forum contact is on holiday)
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000

I nearly did get it on your books, i was very pleased with what u offered, but when i phoned back HIC they did everything to get me to stay. I was in a bit of a hurry so thought it was easier to keep it where it was, but when its up i WILL be going with you as the whole package was better, just at the time price was the same. Mileage is limited as its my 2nd car. Track day cover is what i want.

However, my 182 is due in 8 days so ill give u a call, or i could pm you? :smile:

I nearly did get it on your books, i was very pleased with what u offered, but when i phoned back HIC they did everything to get me to stay. I was in a bit of a hurry so thought it was easier to keep it where it was, but when its up i WILL be going with you as the whole package was better, just at the time price was the same. Mileage is limited as its my 2nd car. Track day cover is what i want.

However, my 182 is due in 8 days so ill give u a call, or i could pm you? :smile:

Drop me a PM with your contact number and i'll give you a call tommorrow when im back in the office. If you give me a desired time to call.

If we get your 182 and then you bring over the Modified one we can do a two car discount.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376 000

Didn't realise you did multicar discounts, I fit your criteria perfectly and am dying to see the back of admiral. You will be hearing from me in January lol :wink:

Beautiful supercharged Clio too, I hear it's in the current FCS. Havent seen it yet!

Yeah its in mate, really pleased with the feature! :smile: You should get yours in dude, there hot on the look out for different cars and no one else has what you have got! I can give you the editors email if you want mate? Sure they will want it!!

Yeah I should do before someone gets ITBs but I keep holding out til I'm happy with it, and as we all know a project car is never truly finished.

Victim of my own perfection :tongueout:

Lol yeah exactly, when my feature was done, i was getting quoted for diff plus forge! But i wanted it out before k-tec beat me lol! :tongueout: And when its forged it will be the fastest, after that fair play to anyone that has the balls to go further, im out lol!

Ill PM u his address mate and get on the case :wink:, its a beast and one hell of a spec over mine in the form it is now!! :smile: