LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

But in track day do you have some laps times for make a comparison?
Or video... In video street i don't understand.. :worried:

Exemple here in italy @ franciacorta, stock 197 with new suspension, semislick, v6 airbox, ds3000, brake lines, and map, run in 1.30/1.31
Mine 1.26..

I'd like to see a trackday video or only the laptimes.. :smile:

When it's run in Henderson :wink:

Sim I don't time it, I never times it standard anyway. U can't time here anyway. As u can imagine its fast!

Not offended mate :smile: Your entitled to your own opinion, just a low figure lol! I'm not really that fussed by them, just want to take it to the next level, it will be great im sure whatever it pulls! That would be fun, however my gearbox might get the hump :tongueout: lol

i'm guessing 215 because i can't be arsed reading 64 pages to find out whats been done and where it is at now.

I remember seeing a forged 172 ph1 at FCS a few years back on a supercharger and that was pulling 320bhp and built on a unlimited budget. I know the 197 engine is a little more delicate than the 172s and harder to work with so that's why I've predicted lowest 280 or highest 320 :smile:

LY Racer Supercharged means nothing to you?

Even my wife that ain't into cars knows what it means?

I know what a supercharger does but I've no idea what it will do to the clio.

Stuff at work has 1000s of hp but if you can't get it on the floor it means sod all.