Is it me or does it feel like we are losing more forum members than we are gaining..?

Just thought about this a bit more.

It seems that people who use their RS as a main drive for work etc seem to be the ones selling up.

But those who have other transport seem to be happy still :smile::smile:

use mine as a work horse... and still loving every minute of it.... certainly makes me smile on the way to work!

Will be using mine daily. I traded in my Mk4 Golf Gti that was getting really long in the tooth. I filled it with my usual £40 (as that got me a full week of work without having to re-fill on a work night) and so far its saying I'm going to do about 40 miles more. Well happy :smile:

I still have my ups and downs with it, mostly downs atm as I can't afford to do any track days.

Going to keep it until it's at least a couple of years old (1yr last month) and see what position I'm in then. Might trade up or down but not sure if my next car will be french again or not...... I'm hoping the mugen CRZ get's the thumbs up for production.

oooft that crz mugen... yes please.. got honda garage literally 200m up the road from me, got my eyes open lol

Peoples priorities change and not all of us are lucky enough to be able to just have a car for the weekend :worried:

there does seem to be a lot selling up lately, its a huge shame!

I love the clio and its crap MPG and harsh Cup suspension lol :smiley:!

I must admit to having gone through a lot a phases where its seemed best to get rid... Lately im going through a phase where I think I should NEVER get rid and just keep it and once the GF stops using it as a daily just make it more and more into a track/weekend toy instead. Thats provided I can build up a deposit for the next house.... oh and dig myself out of the negative equity I'm in now (damn housing market!)...

So I'll be here for a bit yet :smile:

Thought I'd resurrect this thread after what seems like a quarter of the forum sticking their Clios up for sale.

I count 7 200s and 9 197s!

:f1team07:

:rofl:

Ok, fair enough. How many are For Sale, not Gauging? I'm so unsure about what to do with my car.

I was thinking this! There are A LOT up for sale atm.

I would keep it Arran until you are sure what you want to do, depends on your reason for wanting to sell

I see it two ways mate sell now or lose a fortune in 12 months when all the 200s are given back or just sold on.keep her till the thing falls apart and get your money's worth

Made the dission last yr it will be hear now till it's end wife loves it so do I can't wait to get back behind the wheel and drive her again lol