Chris's LY 200t.

Sorry to take your thread back on topic Chris, but had a random thought the other day regarding Pre-2015 200T's...
There was talk of an update to the gearbox software or something to that effect which they applied to the 2015 models. Are you aware of this, and are you happy with how it performs?
Might be one for @nutnutwelshman to comment on also from when he had his 200.

Sorry to take your thread back on topic Chris, but had a random thought the other day regarding Pre-2015 200T's...
There was talk of an update to the gearbox software or something to that effect which they applied to the 2015 models. Are you aware of this, and are you happy with how it performs?
Might be one for @nutnutwelshman to comment on also from when he had his 200.
My only gripe with my old 200t was the Auto to honest which I never used their was talk of up dates on the 13 plate cars

To be honest don't have any issues with the auto, it rarely gets in a 'muddle' and will stay in a gear a little longer than I'd like but not often and it's not bad at all. I class it as a Renault qwerk lol!

I've had it to the dealers not that long ago and they usually automatically apply updates but might give them a ring tomorrow and check!

Seen some 65 plate 220's for £15.5-16k.
That's too rich for me I'm afraid! How much do you think yours is worth Chris?
Anyway, glad I reminded you to check to see what updates it has had.

On my weekend wash before the christmas meal I removed the black cover from the front diamond - it had faded badly and looked a bit tatty, plus I have a brand new cover for the rear, but dont know where it is - so I'm thinking I will plastidip the front at some point when the weather turns next year - and hope the rear cover turns up!

30980393623_dba31abe34_k.jpgIMG_3207 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

Although I am actually quite enjoying the look with the silver badge back!

+1 for silver Chris. Car looks a bit lonely there mate!

Is that your local supermarket:wink:
Not a fan of the black badges, it seems like every one has them. The black diamonds and bullets looks so cheap and nasty. Sorry just my opinion.

Similar Thread Suggestions