Chris's LY 200t.

Guys I'm so impressed with the hoover I'm even looking at dyson hairdryers and fans. I'm converted!!!

We've got one of the older models to yours and it's still brilliant after 2+ years use, never had any problems. Those hairdryers look great but wow they're seriously expensive!

We've got one of the older models to yours and it's still brilliant after 2+ years use, never had any problems. Those hairdryers look great but wow they're seriously expensive!

Thats good to hear, take a look at this thread:

http://www.clio197.net/threads/dyson.53754/

It was informative at the start but does, lets say, drift a little bit on through the topic.

Yeah I don't think ill be buying the GF a hairdryer from dyson anytime soon, perhaps a fan next year though!

Reactions: Gordini
Blimey quite the bump!!

Just got round to giving the car a decent clean this morning. And finally got round to doing the interior also, not done it in ages and it was bloody disgusting!! Thanks to mr dyson who cleaned the mats and floor very well also :smiley:

Also finally got round to trying out sonax quick detailer on recommendation of @sevenfourate - Did all the interior and shuts etc with it, very decent stuff thanks for introducing me to that product!!! Would recommend!

IMG_2895 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

IMG_2901 by Chris Morley, on Flickr

How have you managed to keep the handheld Dyson running!!!

I have the same one, its cut out and now refusing to work! Share your wisdom!

On a side note, the cars looking immense :tongueclosed:

How have you managed to keep the handheld Dyson running!!!

I have the same one, its cut out and now refusing to work! Share your wisdom!

On a side note, the cars looking immense :tongueclosed:

Oh god Ross don't say stuff like that! Anyway it has a 2 year warrantee so any problems it will go back!!

Still need to do that meet up and blast!

Oh god Ross don't say stuff like that! Anyway it has a 2 year warrantee so any problems it will go back!!

Still need to do that meet up and blast!
Definitely need a meet up and blast! I've never used a clay bar in my life mind, would be good for the know how!

Not updated this in a while but thought I'd update people to why things are not happening with my car at the rate I'd like too.

Example:

RenderedContent-DC209152-930E-4F8D-A46D-1759D5520EB1.JPG

I have however got some tpi bolts that I need to put on the car. Also bought some plastidip that I want to try out on a brighter weekend!

Reactions: Jimmy
A good tip for plastidip is to immerse the aerosols in some warm water in a bucket. What I did was put the cans in a protein shaker as you can wedge them in there.

Reactions: Chris
Nice lines; and to be fair she sits nice and low. A great stance...... And Glacier White always looks fresh whatever the model :smile:

Dash is a little mono-tone though. Almost "French-like".

Whats the run-in period ?

Nice Chris. Any plans to mod ? A lightened cutlery tray or some custom rollers to make loading faster? Flowed water nozzles? Stripes? :wink:

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions