"Cheryls" Progress Thread. Updated 18/06/2010

Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
I just took mine out onto some local b-roads. Only downside is the hedges, they are quite high and thick so most bends are blind.

I work as a quantity surveyor. What about yourself, you working?

i basically work for myself but at the moment am forced to help my dads company out. as my main thing which is ebay came into some issues 2 months back when i changed some money in my paypal account. which ebay saw as a lot of money (basically a couple of k) this was to start a new site up on the side... paypal saw it as money laundering and have held all my funds and silly me. its alot as i dont very rarly move what i make only wage each month etc. so im very poor till augaust :worried: very annoying :worried: so to really manage at the mo im helping my dad out with his websites and stuff but im stuck in a lame office with 3 bitchy 50 year old women and im use to freedom but i cant complain as hes doing me a favor.

but i do go for some fresh air. aka clio thrashing every so oftain lol

forgot to put the websites etc and my dads comp is all based round car parts and motorsport. supplying people from demon tweeks and halfords and gprm all the way down to lil shops. and i sell to the public as a trader on the web/ebay/amazon. but its very annoying sometimes

lol ill be happy with a cheque for £12000 for anouther clio haha

all will be amazing again come aug, as im still building up sales etc but cant touch the cash so i get it in one large some :smile:

Sorry clients Becconed , yup working monday to Friday 9-5 as a personal banker at barclays .

I have the time booked of ready to go I just need a lift / some fundage etc

I've booked my time off work as well! Thought I would book the Thursday to the Tuesday. Gives me chance to give her a nice clean before and after :smile:

booked the ferry as well, but found out the hotel is full. Mike any suggestions on where to stay? Not really bothered about price, just want to be in the action!

Last edited:
I received a few bit in the post this week. Unfortunately not my cup spoiler or speakers!

991187b9.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

again I must apologise for photos. I'm too busy spending money on the car to afford a camera.

Big thanks to rocky for the recaro stickers!

Cheers mate :smile:

not sure about the steering wheel detail. Not sure I'm happy with the fit but we will see!

I get excited everytime the postman comes because I keep thinking, speakers/spoiler! I think if your experience was anythin to go by I have a lot of dissapointment ahead of me!

You have definately booked the Hotel now :smile:

One beast going round the Ring soon :wink:

@A2ON - No delivery date, but they said they should be dispatching it by the end of this week. I'm going to call them tomorrow to confirm. I will also ask about the end plates!

@Mike - yay! I wasn't sure if me and eddy understood each other on the phone! T-Minus 6 weeks.

Yey thanks for rembrring about end plates i so hope the come with two sets . I an get them from u at the ring hahahahahahahahaha