"Cheryls" Progress Thread. Updated 18/06/2010

Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
No one will be able to fit it properlly without at least half a day for fitting alone .

Needs to be painted

Holes drilled in boot

Bond applied

bolt it on leave to set

buff off spoiler to get good colour match et. Etc

I got mine sprayed and fitted for £100 although I'm still awaiting fitting

Few photo's of my delivery (yet to be fitted) and a clean!

Parcel waiting for me!

DSC00770.jpg

My little box of tricks...

DSC00772.jpg

Carbon end plates :tongueout:roud:

DSC00773.jpg

Now to the cleaning!

Before...

DSC00768.jpg

After...

DSC00777.jpg

I was going to enter one of these for POTM, however this months entries are stunning so I will wait until I have a camera to do my car justice :worried:

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

Enjoy :thumbup:

Cup spoiler is always the best !!! :smile: What are the weights for the end plates like? Are the carbon ones lighter?

When choosing spoiler I went with the resounding majority on the vote as I was caught between a rock and a hard place! Not disappointed with my choice, will hope to get fitted asap!

As far as the end details go, the carbon are lighter. You notice the difference in your hands, however I havent weighed them yet so cant give figures. I doubt it will be much saving, maybe a few grams on each...

Nice, I have a cup spoiler on my white clio too. been deliberating on whether to get the carbon trims u got for quite some time from KTEC but i prefer if things were light. If you get around to weighting them do let us know bro! :smile:

As it has been by far the nicest day of the year so far, so I went out and decided to fit a new pair of number plates.

This front plate I am sure will atract a bit of police attention so I am not sure it will stay on for to long, but I still think it looks a lot better than the original (if only it wasnt for the indented bumper :worried: ).

I decided to have my plates printed with this as well! (Hope you dont mind Jase, and will be more than happy to remove if your not keen)

Sorry I didnt get one of the rear, it is more legal however just incase I'm being tailed :-p

Now I just need to clean her before the sun goes down :thumbup: I think I need to borrow your sign Mike, its going to get hectic!

Last edited:
Sam sam sam , not likeing the plate mate sorry .

I think it just looks weird I love small plated but the indent in the bumper ruins it

Sorry I love the rest of the car though

Haha, no need to apologise mate!

It's more of a tester plate, I wanted to see how it looked. I've got another one to put on which is road legal but a bit smaller. Probably will be the happy medium I am after.

just realised those photos have become corrupt ;/

I have taken those plates off now anyway!

Got a busy weekend planned with the following:

spolier
speakers
carbon diamonds
carbon wing mirror covers
new decals

so i will upload some new pics then!

I can only apologise for the lack of updates! But I gave the car a clean yesterday and thought it was the perfect photo op!

I have made a few changes since my last update:

Namely the rear spoiler with carbon end plates:

e0fb48e1.jpg

New 197 detail for the ring!

2bf394e7.jpg

And carbon fibre diamonds (starting to look a bit worn!)

0d662aa7.jpg

efc1231f.jpg

My new RS mats

caae6c73.jpg

Here are just a few after cleaning:

3be0b9d8.jpg

3118315b.jpg

28ea1a6d.jpg

9c2d0d9b.jpg

04bb2e31.jpg

I have a few more, but that will do for now :wink:

All phone pictures sorry. I will buy a camera one of these days!

Enjoy!