"Cheryls" Progress Thread. Updated 18/06/2010

Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
I dunno it's all up in the air I thought it would be a piece of p I s s getting a pass ride to ring but obv not lol . I may drive if I can find the right pass

Y mate ? :smile:

Ha lol that's one reason, and I want somebody else I have met to come!

(oh and the track tips) I've already got my copy of gran turismo 4 out to learn the ring racing line :smile:

Sam did u pay €45 pppn ??

90€ for two peeps in the appartment !

May be bringing the missus !!! Just called eddy at the hotel that's what he quoted me ??

Ps mike call me mate ......

Ohh right I'm just not sure about the sleeping arrangemta in the appartment beds / rooms etc as joy my partner will be coming .... Can u advise mike ? Thanks

I Duno she's moaning about the money now ...... Bloody he'll

I wonder if I could sleep in the car lol save €240 !!!

I wanna go ohh go why everything so complicated plus everything is getting more expensive ferry was £23 earlier in the month lol now it's £42

Yes pain in the a**e how they bump their prices :worried:

I just know I wont be doing it again for a long time so thought might as well splash out! :bye2: money

Aron spoke to k-tec today, good news is the spoiler has been dispatched and should be with me today :tongueout:anic: bad news is the spoiler doesn't come with the STD endplates. I was quite annoyed by this really, as if I had known I probably wouldn't have paid all that extra for the carbon end trims!

thats wrong!!!

ktec should send you both end plates as you would have paid for both sets.
that company is rubbish tbh!!! i would ask for the end plates aswell... as you would of been charged for them

also on a lighter note i am trying to arrange the ring today with a mate to come with me. same dates etc. think im just gunna take my car. **** it.

so there may well be a seat for you

Pm ed mate . (Sam)

choWie kid you wanna go together then ?? Or were you set on going with you mate ?

I live this late influx of ring addicts

I'm genuinlly so hoping I can find a pass

taking car to bodyshop today to get quoted on spoiler.

Already rung around a bit and been quoted £150+vat.

WTF :confused1: thats 50% the cost of the spoiler! Might end up doing this one myself!

Can get it done for 60-70 + post did mine great job or drive down not far from u kings Lynn is it ?