"Cheryls" Progress Thread. Updated 18/06/2010

Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
To be fair and at the risk of sounding like a girl / gay / hommo etc etc

I don't just want to go with anyone I want to go with someone I have met , someone I acctually like . Four days is a long time in a car with someone you dont like lol

Yes you made that point before actually, very good one! :argue:

Yes I know what you mean mate. Keep me posted.

Cannot remember if I added you on my Book of Face? I'll invite you to the event on there, so get adding if you haven't already Michael Cracknell, wedding pic is profile pic :smile: :hug::hug:

Sam I'll leave the ball in your court mate . I want to go ad per my sig lol I will not activly look for a ride but if your situation changes let me know .

Either bro drops out or u decide to keep your seats in for the 4 days . It'll be cheaper lol

there really isnt any tbh. just what a2on said i know non of you and i could be sexually assulted lol

but tbh if i did go a2on could grab a ride as i would probs have a seat spare as ill just be takin 2 mates

Mate do it, only booked mine today. I don't know anybody, that's why I asked my brother to come! He can protect me from getting raped :wink:

I'll be your brother four 4 days lol

I wouldent mind a lift though mate would be coool and cheaper 4 u

Yeh seems a giggle and to be fair with two peeps it's proballysub £300 .

No pressure mate you decide

lol ill have a think gotta see when a mates back from uni, might just bring him, i got anouther mate that could come but hes too tall. and would be uncomfy in the back with him...

ill work out cost etc

You have your car?

I thought it was in garage? It will be much easier finding a passenger than a lift...

Was it miles you were worried about? I still havent seen your little trax machine :blink:

Yes its a lot of miles there and back. I wont be doing this more than once in a year I doubt. Lets see how addicted I become! :eek: ---> the 'ring'

Yes mate, I work full time at the moment. But it's pretty flexible! So flexible that I just took the whip out for a 30 mins stretch of her legs. Average 17.8mpg. Was a nice drive, just got back to work with a big smile on my face! Cheryl is current sat in the staff car park, ticking down smelling of brakes and tyres!