"Cheryls" Progress Thread. Updated 18/06/2010

Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Can someone put up some comparative photo's please. Think it would help the poll and also me decide as i'm on the prowl. Cheers

I had this decision to make not long ago Sam I chose thecup spoiler and here is why

1. I think the rear end needs something BIG
2. I love the look of the cup spoiler like a race car ;-£
3. I found a cup spoiler in eBay for like £40 lol

all is not that rosey though as the ends were broken but that's another story see my project thread .

In short you have a cup a damm sexy White one at that get a cup spoiler like it deserves lol .

Hth Sam

i had the CUP spoiler on... took it off...
i have the Sport spoiler on... taking it off...

getting the boot lid repaired... going back 'stock'....

but what front spoiler you talking about?

J's RS said:
what lip spoiler you talking about?

Sorry I should have been more clear. The 'Sport' spoiler I do refer to as a lip spoiler, due to its design.

For those wondering about the two options, this is what I was getting at with the 'Sport' spoiler:

CraigsClio010.jpg

(thanks chappo for the photo ;/ )

Or the cup spoiler:

4403178287_07a5228129_b.jpg

(thanks Jace for this photo, lovely car as well!!)

A2ON said:
In short you have a cup a damm sexy White one at that get a cup spoiler like it deserves lol .

Haha, thanks mate! I really like the sport one as well, think it finishes off the flow of the roof well. As you said though I have gone 'cup' with everything else why not spoiler!

J's RS said:
but what front spoiler you talking about?

I've been looking at the Renault 'Cup' front splitter/spoiler. Its a carbon affect replacement for the STD rubber splitter.

4403939384_a1954956a5_b.jpg

(Sorry Jace, had to use another one. Hope you dont mind!!)

I will be also getting one of those front spoilers soon but there alot of ££

cup cup cup cup cup cup cup cup cup

Subtle lol Sam you have a White car with black wheels that's loud enough to shake the teeth from Grannys mouths . What's subtle about that lmao

I fully get what everyone is saying but for me it's a 197 it's all or nothing Hense the cage lol

Last edited:
I have just placed an order for a rear spoiler. :zomg:

Unfortunately Chappo, its the Cup spoiler with KTR Carbon end plates...

It should arrive begining of next week, so I wil get it sprayed and fitted for next weekend!

:tongueout:ics:

Mate does it come with standard end plates to ? Tell me it does it must as you can't buythem without end plates . If so I'll buy the standard ones from you .

chappo said:
good choice mate good choice, ( :whatever: ), lol :rofl:

Ha-ha, sorry mate. Had to be done im afraid!

A2ON said:
Mate does it come with standard end plates to ? Tell me it does it must as you can't buythem without end plates . If so I'll buy the standard ones from you .

You would hope that they do ship both end plates. They should for the price! But to be honest I am not expecting them to...

If I receive both style end plates, your more than welcome to them!

A2ON said:
Btw see chappos sig you'll be lucky to see your spoiler before crimbo lol

Haha, yes I hope not. I will just cancel my order if it takes over a week. They arent to hard to come across, and its not like K-Tec were cheap or anything!

Cool if you do speak to them then ask them about end plates as you say they should come with both .

ATM I'm borrowing benr1's as per my project thread but need to get some of my own but you can't but standard ones seperatlly .

Cheers Sam and good work .