Which reae spoiler would suit best?

• Cup spoiler

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Renault 'sport' spoiler

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
A2ON said:
Btw see chappos sig you'll be lucky to see your spoiler before crimbo lol

Mate you tempted fate. Had a phone call this afternoon. No spoilers in stock, hopefully should only have to wait until the end of the week though (he says)!

Oh no. I completely forgot about that.

I gave them a deadline of end of the week delivery. So I will give them a call in the week to ensure they can meet this. I will ask about the end plates then.

p.s. do k-tec stock items or do they just order on demand...

Just ordered these bad boys for my 197. Hoping for a much improved sound! Should arrive in the week, I will update and picture on arrival!

fronprodTS-Q131C.jpg

Just ordered these bad boys for my 197. Hoping for a much improved sound! Should arrive in the week, I will update and picture on arrival!

fronprodTS-Q131C.jpg

they look similar to what i have in mine mate, ( but mine aint yellow ). :biggrin:

have you gone for rears as well, ?

Coolio looks good . Spending money like water ATM hey .

Please come on the oulton park track day in July will be a hoot !!!

Well I've got some good news and some bad news... I am coming to the ring, booking ferry and hotel this week. However, I think my brother has decided to come with me. Sorry dude :worried:

Sorry I have forgotten, how many people does your car seat? I have 4 coming all together in mine :wink:

:-(,:-(,:-(,:-(,:-:smile:-(,:-(,:-(,:-(,:-:smile:-(,:-(,:-(,:-(,:-(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

To be fair and at the risk of sounding like a girl / gay / hommo etc etc

I don't just want to go with anyone I want to go with someone I have met , someone I acctually like . Four days is a long time in a car with someone you dont like lol