Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

Couldn't fit them today James. Had no spring compressors

I picked sone up now so u will attack it tomorrow

Update: Coilovers fitted and settled

Well on last ban holiday monday i took to the spanners and set about fitting mt KWv3 that were supplied by Cazan Racing (thanks @Fernandez)

Fitting was pretty straight forward....i mean come on if i can do it then it should be a pretty much a pice of cake for most people

Here is the link to the guide for fitting the fronts Click Me

First impressions are that you immediately feel that you are closer to the road and that there is more feedback from the steering wheel. its slightly heavier as you would expect

The tun it feels faster but nothing drastic from the std cup setup. I ran the std settings for a week to let the springs bed in and then i adjusted the high speed compression slightly to give me a little bit more comfort on the daily drive while still maintaining the mid corner stability from the pre-defined setings of the low speed compression. This will more than likely be tweaked when i get to track

It feels far more stable mid corner and also you can feel the tires working more (if you get what i mean). the amount of confidence that has been raised due to the the fitting of the kit is huge. I have always been a huge advocate of 'handling before power' and this setup alone justifies that theory over and over

As far as looks go its the BIG thing that the 200T needs from the standard from my point of view

Here are few pics that i managed to get over the course of the last week

sex5oh.jpg

i1b0gh.jpg

33jlso5.jpg

1zx9lcw.jpg

29cmo9y.jpg

2pzaf5h.jpg

wh1v00.jpg

Next up is to get my wheels ordered, Custom offset and going to have 1 spoke sprayed black

35872wk.jpg

Thanks for reading

A

Last edited:
Yeah. Fancy going a bit wild as my other one was more subtle

Until my 275 arrives anyway.....:tongueout:

New brakes and im thinking a Naca duct in the bonnet

New wheels will be here soon too

Last edited:
Whats this induction kit someones getting? Sure I saw something about it.. I'd be interested in that. Cars being mapped at the end of this month/next month :smiley:

Look forward to seeing the brakes on yours too!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0