Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

I think it's lee that is getting sone form of induction kit. The mine needs sone noise from the front to match the crazy exhaust noise

NACA: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics

They are designed to work with the venturi effect of the air passing over it and it does something with altering the turbulence/pressure on the passing air and draws it in

'i think'

Last edited:
loving this car, i drove one last week around brands hatch i must say i was massively impressed. On another note when are you going to put a decent exhaust video up??

I have put a couple of rear go pro vids up. I will try and get sone flyby videos too but it's kinda hard on my own. Lol

No car fwiends :-( lol

its a very sad scenario when i feel a little bit old and embaressed to say

'here do me a favour and record my car i do launch control up this stretch of road'

I must be getting old

But yes you are right. serious lack of car frineds near me

its a very sad scenario when i feel a little bit old and embaressed to say'here do me a favour and record my car i do launch control up this stretch of road'I must be getting oldBut yes you are right. serious lack of car frineds near me
Tell me about it pal

Had a coupes of hours free last night when it was getting cooler and i could get the car out the sun so it had a bit of a clean

Nothing drastic (by my standards anyway) although i got to use my new 5l sprayer for the citrus prewash

It always comes up well but i do miss having a metallic colour to polish. its so rewarding

2hx6f07.jpg

2s7tag0.jpg

260ejr6.jpg

A

i have loads of room for dropping it if i want too

about 60mm left at the font and 20mm at the back

I dont like having it gangster low though. rather have a pitch of pitch towards the front

few more bits to come

maybe the Forge Intercooler and Actuator combo

Also looking into some cooling aids for under the bonnet to keep the temps down

Update:

Nothing too crazy but just before TRAX i managed to get my O.Z Formula HLT fitted along with getting my mirrors colour coded to match the wheels and trim etc

Car is going to Jade Development on wednesday to be setup propperly

Also getting some more headlights to play with along with maybe getting the central part of my splitter wrapped red

Watch this space :smile:

33mtoxl.jpg

241pn9i.jpg

25u71iu.jpg

s6ru2x.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0