Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

i got the bodyshop at work to do my badges for me [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION]

They have been painted

I had carbon items a few months ago but I sent them back as they had to be glued to the bodywork

Update

As some of you may be aware from Facebook my KW V3 coilovers arrived yesterday. Hand delivered by none other than our friendly site trader Mr @Fernadez

He suprised me at work. what a star. Superb service allround.

I was also fortunate enough to have a go in his Meg'd clio......all i can sum up about this car is that when your on boost it is actually laight out loud fast. So easy to drive when you want to be rather docile and actaully rather quiet, but push the loud pedal and the car squatts down and just flies. The closest thing i can describe it to is just like my P1 Impreza. The wehole package works really well together and the handling from the BC coilovers are great. Needless to say i would have one in a heartbeat if i didnt have my 200T

Anyway

Here are a few 'shots', Lets hope i have a bit better luck with the V3 as the Clubsports were a big pain in my ass. Reluctantly KW is really the only choice i had for a decent kit. I had the V3 on my old 200 and they were great. lets just hope for more of the same

Hopefuly get them fitted by the weekend then i can decide what im gonna do about my OZ Formula. Go they go or do they stay?

2j2zqsj.jpg

Billet

dw4ai8.jpg

Thanks

A

Last edited:
kind of like this [MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION]

14o0l78.jpg

Please Excuse the 3 degrees of negative camber. That will be down to the problems i had with the topmounts on the Clubsports

Last edited:
Please Excuse the 3 degrees of negative camber. That will be down to the problems i had with the topmounts on the Clubsports

Haha, yeah as soon as I posted it I was thinking I should have put "this DOES look awesome lowered" haha.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0