Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

Glad to hear you finally got your money back mate. Have to say I'm loving your car! From not being overly keen on these at the start you have certainly went a long way to convincingly otherwise. Looks awesome and will have the noise soon enough to match! Fantastic! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to hear this.

Well the car is actually very quiet anyway due to the turbo acting as a suppressor

It will be louder due to not having a centre box, not having a second cat and also the smaller rear silencer but that's something I'm happy with

You can hear that the standard setup has a few pops on over-run in sport/race mode but there is deffo room for improvement

Maybe one day go for the completely De-catted system with a straight through downpipe but I will only do this when the mapping side of things can turn off the EML

For now I will just be happy with some more noise

I have had akrapovic before on my old 200. Now it's time to see what Supersprint can do as I didn't want to go for the ktec system

From what supersprint say

The race system is quite a bit louder than standard. Also remember the size of the Clio back box is massive compared to the 2 tiny silencers that you get with the race silencer, along with no 2nd cat and a non res mid section

:smile:

Nice choice

I really like the 200t but every time I hear one, they sound really whiney in stock form? This should sort it out :smile:

suspension on wise you want to be looking at H&R/AST or something. Theses kits will come.

you will be really disappointed with GAZ if you're anything linked me (only wanting the best stuff)

GAZ are utter crap.

Well I thought 2k on clubsports would be half decent. How wrong

Maybe I should just give ohlins a call

Lol

Not updated this thread for a while but I had an email from Stefano at Supersprint saying that my exhaust is ready for shipping today so i hope to see it within the next few days as it has to come from Italy.

From what I am told its the 1st one to come into the uk, Althugh there are a few going to owners in europe

I will be strapping the GoPro to the rear bumper when its fitted to get some videos

Canot wait to get it fitted. Although i will be doing it at the same time as when i get my coilovers and my new wheels and tyres

after a few calls with Kieth ar R247 i think im gonna go for OZ Formular (17x8J ET45) and match to some 225/45/17 A048s for the summer

I was so close to getting Turinis but i didnt want 18s as the options for tyres were poor (and expensive) and also the 17s were a only 7J

once the exhaust, wheels and suspension are done the only things i 'may' do is a set of recaros in the front and maybe do the badges gloss black and the detail the hell out of it

Its still my daily drive at the end of the day

after a few calls with Kieth ar R247 i think im gonna go for OZ Formular (17x8J ET45) and match to some 225/45/17 A048s for the summer

I was so close to getting Turinis but i didnt want 18s as the options for tyres were poor (and expensive) and also the 17s were a only 7J

once the exhaust, wheels and suspension are done the only things i 'may' do is a set of recaros in the front and maybe do the badges gloss black and the detail the hell out of it

Its still my daily drive at the end of the day

Will look spot on with the OZ!!Good lad Keith he always dose me a good deal:thumbsup:

It should sound good baring in mind the main cat will be gone, no mid silencer and the race rear silencer

Wapwapwapwapwapwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarp!

Exhaust is now sat at the east miss distribution centre. Should be here within the next 2 days

Wheels will be getting ordered tonorrow along with some fresh rubber. I'm gonna give Bridgestone Potenza RE070 a go instead of the AD08s that I had before

Then it's just working out what suspension to go for. Hopefully as soon as I have that sorted all will be going onin one go. That way iI will see the biggest transformation

Then I think I'm just gonna clean it (alot) and enjoy it

A

Well exhaust is here. It's very light. Lot lighter than I expected

sxbpc7.jpg

axxxmd.jpg

2rcbq1d.jpg

Just waiting on a few more goodies to arrive and i will get everything fitted

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0