Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

Thought it would be a good idea to rep the site so i added my new decals to the car (one to the sunstrip and 1 to the back of my roof)

ranok3.png

Also had my carbon fibre badges arrive. will get thrm fitted later

bhezbc.jpg

I will do Chris dont worry

It will more than likely be on wednesday after my roof has been wrapped

Then it will be cleaned on Saturday night ready for the drive down to Silverstone on Sunday for TRAX

ROY:

Here is a pic of the netry into the car that you asked for

4gt5xw.jpg
thanks mate.

Thought it would be a good idea to rep the site so i added my new decals to the car (one to the sunstrip and 1 to the back of my roof)

ranok3.png

Also had my carbon fibre badges arrive. will get thrm fitted later

bhezbc.jpg

love the new sticker :smile:

Looks like carbon badges will be going back. As there are no fixings on the back of the carbon items they have to be bonded onto the original locations.....

I the front may not be an issue but it will require the bumper to come off but the rear looks like it will have to be bonded to the original paint

:worried:

What about plasti dip first, then bond the badges to the plasti dip when dry. Then when you want rid just pull em off and peel away the left over plasti dip?????

I am mate as it goes. This one does lots of things so well but my old one was unique and I got a great buzz everytime I drove it.

This needs to be lowered. Needs a louder exhaust for sure

Good to see the mods rolling in, it does look nicemate and black roof breaks it up nicely :smile: still not sold though I hope I learn to really like these. Shame about badges mate but if there from streamline there all bonded on replacements

Poor effort by streamline then. I'm not glueing the edge of the badge to my fresh paint

They can have them back

As for you Mr Kev.....sorry. At least I won't be the only one on here with a T :smile:

Thinking of treating the car tome some new ATS Racelights

2i9hug7.jpg

only problem is they only come in 8.5J and ET is 35

so id have to go 1.5 inch wider and a 20mm lower offset

Gutted as i love these wheels

Think you need to stick with black wheels now with your black roof.

Not really a fan of the wheels tbh.

Dont dislike the wheel, but the big problem is styling clues for Renaultsport have always been influenced through motorsport IMO. Dont think it would align itself to anything else unlike the German and jap stuff that generally you can take a bit of a risk with. This was the same for 197/200, and only certain wheels worked on them.

For me I would be OZ ultraleggera, theres a lot of 'body' on the 200T so min for me is 18's. I'd lose the black roof\black wheel thing as thats so over-played and I might even go red roof\wheel combo.

I know what you mean litchy

Although i couldnt do a red roof. red wheels yes, but not a red roof

I dont think OZ do the Ultraleggera in 5 x 114.3 PCD

ATS wheels are influenced massively by Motorsport, huge aftermarket wheel in Germany as they come with TUV approval

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0