Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

I will do Chris dont worry

It will more than likely be on wednesday after my roof has been wrapped

Then it will be cleaned on Saturday night ready for the drive down to Silverstone on Sunday for TRAX

ROY:

Here is a pic of the netry into the car that you asked for

4gt5xw.jpg

I think they are. Odd to Renault but then a good proportion of German and Jap cars have 114.5 so it should mean that there will be more wheel choice for the new Clio eventually.

think there 114.2 pcd or i could be wrong

Congrats!
I won't say I want to replace my 200RS, as I am one of those people that need time for new design to settle..(bought GTI5 when GTI6 was announced) but would for sure like to try little torque *******.

It really is the best of both worlds

Great to be sat in traffic in (like i was this morning) and great when you want to overtake

24 hours of ownership so far and its good. i had a little mini crowd round the car at work this morning.

Also just had my new plates made up for it too

35ajcix.jpg

was a good reason to test out the new aluminium plates for the machine. No bubbles or delamination on these :smile:

That plate really is the business! Good effort Ashton, glad you're finding it a joy too. Canny wait to see one in the flesh!

I'm going to be brutally honest with you here mate...

That looks absolutely gorgeous - hope you enjoy it.

Still can't get a bloody test drive in Cardiff :nope:

It's growing on me. I need to see it up close though. Trust you to get a CL10 plate :tongueout:

So when you free to meet at yours or at the observatory or something?

im off on weds but im out getting some more bits done to the car for trax then im off on sunday for Trax

Went and looked at one today, to start I'd like to say I was not a fan at all now I'm mixed!
not a looker however it is better in the 'metal' than I thought it was going to be. I was impressed with the interior and the seats were really comfy and very supportive. Also liked that it seemed much more useable as an every day car.
there is however one thing that decides it all for me, the price tag!!! Wow, it's in my humble opinion a crazy price tag
my conclusion if im going to stick with renault is to get a used meg 265 and have more than a few grand left in my pocket!
I can see the things like and with most I'd agree, glad your lovin it, but it ain't for me.

car is a bit dirty at the moment sut i will try and get a sneaky pic up before TRAX

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0