Ashton's 200T EDC - Red Splitter Blade

Last time i checked there only one set of 19" ultras with 114.3 pcd in existance for the 250 and those were specailly made, and since been told not available anymore.

I've done the ultras before. I just fancied something different in the silver/grey to match the diffuser and splitter

Il have to have a think. Maybe I should just get some Bentley wheels and slam it on air ride. Lol

Car looks great !

What about black 18" 250 Cup wheels or the 265 Trophy 19's...

They're the same bolt pattern etc.

The must do OZ Ultra's to fit it, I think I've seen a foreign 250 on meganesport.net with them

Last time i checked there only one set of 19" ultras with 114.3 pcd in existance for the 250 and those were specailly made, and since been told not available anymore.

There was a group buy on Meganesport a while back, they're definitely available in 114.3 pcd

Renaultsport owners are a funny bunch, whether that be Clio or Megs. They rarely deviant beyond the respective forum's blueprint or at times bow to forum peer pressure. Go onto Cliosport with the Clio 1*2 with anything other than Speedlines, and you'll be run out of town. Meganesport, they rarely run anything other than standard or just paint them. I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it. On here, we are a polite bunch, rarely negative (well not outwardly) but equally (quietly) would frown if someone came on here with ATS on their 197/200.

No pressure Kenny but your now the trailblazer for the other new 200T owners to copy (I mean follow)....lol. I salute you as there will be others, who will just wait for Ktec to tell them these are the best wheels for it, then you'll have to wait 12 months before they actually release them, they'll take the ATS badge off them stick a Ktec one on, and charge them for the privileged....

Last edited:
Well I managed to get the plate on the car today as the paperwork arrived yesterday

Hardest part was getting the old plates off as the dealer now rivets them on due to anti-theft

Car was washed and clayed to get rid of some fallout but ran out of time to wax it so the fresh bare paintwork was protected with Dodo Juice red mist (short term solution)

Here are a couple of shots as it stands (now in the rain)

2ecius8.png

2u5gfmf.jpg

Ashton

I know what you mean litchy

Although i couldnt do a red roof. red wheels yes, but not a red roof

I dont think OZ do the Ultraleggera in 5 x 114.3 PCD

Isn't this the same size pcd as the Jap cars? If so you should investigate rota wheels, then use some sprigot rings.

+ Nice and clean! Shame the weather is turning crap!

Just had a call back from Scorpion Exhausts asking if they could use my car for development purposes for their new exhaust

Benefit to me is thati can have alittle bit of an influence on how I would like the the exhaust system to sound (pops and bags galore please)

I means that i am without my car for 10-14 days although i will have a brand new cat back for my troubles

Happy days

Just had a call back from Scorpion Exhausts asking if they could use my car for development purposes for their new exhaust

Benefit to me is thati can have alittle bit of an influence on how I would like the the exhaust system to sound (pops and bags galore please)

I means that i am without my car for 10-14 days although i will have a brand new cat back for my troubles

Happy days

Excellent mate, I suppose you won't be coming down next weekend now though haha! Hope you've asked for a nice discount for the downpipe when they can make it!!??

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
beefychubbchubb Spotted 0