330mm big brake kit

i have to agree not much cop on track used them on track but they were very difficult to modulate very agressive and will eat discs and ruin wheels with there dust

i have run a set before (until there was nothing left) and found them to be excellent on road, even from cold.

And nothing i have used before could touch them on track. Found the complete opposite to you, in great modulation etc.

They just never give up. And never had an issue with the dust. Cleaned the car once a week, black wheels, no issues!

As for eating discs, they are more aggressive, but eating discs is a by product of an excellent pad, so something i can live with (even with the hefty price tag of replacement rotors)

i have run a set before (until there was nothing left) and found them to be excellent on road, even from cold.

And nothing i have used before could touch them on track. Found the complete opposite to you, in great modulation etc.

They just never give up. And never had an issue with the dust. Cleaned the car once a week, black wheels, no issues!

As for eating discs, they are more aggressive, but eating discs is a by product of an excellent pad, so something i can live with (even with the hefty price tag of replacement rotors)

supose this goes to show personal preferance brake set up size fluid lines discs size disc make etc all play a part in how a pad behaves have you used a pagid rs29 or 19 ?