KTEC Big Brake Kit 330mm - It might just fit

Hey there,
thought some of you would be interested in trying those out: :smile:

Link to K-Tec productsite

KTECUPG1.jpg

KTECUPG2.jpg

I have to say they are really quality items as far as look&feel is concerned. I heard some people say, that they will fit under 17 inch wheels but it´s not yet confirmed.

Being a whole kilogram lighter than the standarddiscs it looks like a worthy upgrade for any Clio owner interested in getting the last 5% out of it. :innocent:

Yes, originally they are intended as an upgrade for the Megane RS. Those are not the same discs as the common KTR 2-Piece 312mm.

Yes, originally they are intended as an upgrade for the Megane RS. Those are not the same discs as the common KTR 2-Piece 312mm.

i wouldnt call them common and i didnt say they were the same, ( similar )

im not sure they will fit tho will they ?

i hope u have bigger wheels and caliper extension brackets. i run 18's and the clerarence on the brembo's is about 20 - 25 mm there is no way they fit in 17's

i hope u have bigger wheels and caliper extension brackets. i run 18's and the clerarence on the brembo's is about 20 - 25 mm there is no way they fit in 17's

If you look on the productsite and the first picture(the blue bracket lying on the disc) you can see it´s part of the kit along with new bolts for the caliper.

According to this picture on yozzasport, 330mm discs fit on 17 inch wheels:

DSC03173-300x225.jpg

My car comes with 18 inch as standard, so not really a problem :smile: