Who Didn't make it to work today then??

made it
even though i fell over on me sticks last night in the snow lol

2OdK6nS

I managed to move more than 4 metres today. Now stuck on a train with one in front broken down :worried: .

Super C2 has given up, it's going nowhere anytime soon! Sat watching friends and might do some Christmas online shopping before cracking on with some work I have brought home in case of this happening!

Not even tried again today, a local farmer came up our lane last night with a snow plough and push the snow off the lane against my car, then it snowed over night and it is even worse than before! :swear:

Oh well I am gutted, was looking forward to work today!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Bacon and egg butties at the ready!!!!! :cloud9:

I am not even going to attempt it. My car is under around 2 foot of snow (pic uploading) and to walk would take around 2 hours each way (3 miles), which tagged onto a 12 hour shift is not going to happen !

Needless to say it wont be going anywhere! Here are some other pics, including my brother trying to dig his out and abandoning it 4 metres further back :

IMG_6840.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6819.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg

we have had just over a foot of snow (about 14 inches)

van and car both have snow covering the entire wheel nearly.

no danger of venturing out at all

I walked to work today, only took two and-a-half hours!

No one else bothered to turn up on the whole industrial estate and my boss called from his holiday in Austria to make sure we weren't sciving... What a pr!ck.

Not looking forward to walking home tonight.

I got to work today and as the duty manager i had to take all the phonecalls from the staff phoning in saying they couldnt get in...Fair enough with a couple of them they probably couldnt as they live in middle of no where at bottom of steep hills...but when someone that lives 2 doors down from me says they cant get in is taking the piss i think! seeing as I had no problems at all in getting in.

The roads are fine around here as long as you drive carefully and just slow down a bit.