Who Didn't make it to work today then??

Not even attempting it, let all the other mad sods try it, get stuck and crash if your the desperate to go to work, dont moan next time the weekends are too short :tongueout: lol. its a foot deep here now.

Going nowhere today, the roads have 40cm of snow on them up here. Havent been cleared or gritted and no busses or trams are running. Feel free to come over later Gromb I'll make you some dinner. :thumbsup:

Bad here in Goole - not far from Jaxx in Doncaster - i made it in to work but only just, told our lass to stay at home, she would have never made it out in the 120d!

I say i didnt go to work, im actually sat here on WebEx and conference call, getting on with it lol.

Quite like it, sat in my comfy chair, tunes on and drop a sneaky lap of Nur in on Forza/GT5 during coffee breaks :smiley:

Could get used to this :smiley:

Main roads here are clear but the side roads are deadly, unfortunately I live down a hilly side road! I walked in

I'll be at in the pub in about 20 mins for the rest of the day.

Lovely stuff, I'll be having a few jars of nelson mandella!

Well I went in, left to head home at 12 as there are no trains or buses running to get me home. Glad I don't drive into work as it took 1.5hrs to get back to emmas house and that is only 3miles away! Can't get her car out of the street at the moment and it is still snowing!!!

As gaz said its not worth while attempting to go in and getting stuck or worse!

Tbh I'm in the pub, if I get stranded the only thing that will get hurt is my bank balance lol!

I'm going to order a roast dinner in a min. What makes it even better is that I'm getting paid to drink Stella. What more can you ask for?

Not even attempting it, let all the other mad sods try it, get stuck and crash if your the desperate to go to work, dont moan next time the weekends are too short :tongueout: lol. its a foot deep here now.

Mad sod am I?!?!?! :lol:

Actually I'll admit it! Left for work this morning as it didn't seem to bad in Leeds, but I work about 25 miles away in a little village on the edge of South/West Yorkshire so was venturing into the unknown!

Hit a blizzard outside Normanton and made the decision at Ferrybridge Services that I would be stupid to continue as the M62 was white over and the A1 was standing, the c2 was turning into a sledge and sliding about so I went to Costa for a Hot Choc (upgraded to a Large one for free to warm me up!!) and made a new friend who was also having a quick break before trying to head back to Leeds.

In total spent 6 hours in the car today and got home with headache, hunger and tiredness!

On the upside I am now fed, had a nap and have GT5 to keep me occupied until this all passes, the c2 isn't built for the artic and I'm not optimistic about getting out of the street anytime soon with more snow on the way!

Going nowhere today, the roads have 40cm of snow on them up here. Havent been cleared or gritted and no busses or trams are running. Feel free to come over later Gromb I'll make you some dinner. :thumbsup:

Just de cing my microlight now Tom give me 15mins!!! :smiley:

Mad sod am I?!?!?! :lol:

Actually I'll admit it! Left for work this morning as it didn't seem to bad in Leeds, but I work about 25 miles away in a little village on the edge of South/West Yorkshire so was venturing into the unknown!

Hit a blizzard outside Normanton and made the decision at Ferrybridge Services that I would be stupid to continue as the M62 was white over and the A1 was standing, the c2 was turning into a sledge and sliding about so I went to Costa for a Hot Choc (upgraded to a Large one for free to warm me up!!) and made a new friend who was also having a quick break before trying to head back to Leeds.

In total spent 6 hours in the car today and got home with headache, hunger and tiredness!

On the upside I am now fed, had a nap and have GT5 to keep me occupied until this all passes, the c2 isn't built for the artic and I'm not optimistic about getting out of the street anytime soon with more snow on the way!

Extremely Mad in your case :wink: lol

The super C2 should cut through the snow with ease with its skinny tyres :wink:

Someone say GT5 ive not been on a game as much since well GT4 lol good job it came out or would have been bored stuck in doors :smile:

There was a good covering here this morning but we got out of the cul de sac ok and the main roads seemed ok... :worried:

Just seen my junction of the A1 on Look North ... I think extremely mad is an understatement!

The super C2 needs a cape after today, it's a little hero! It got back relatively unscathed - only a broken wiper!

I know what would we have all done without it - I know we were all complaining about the delays but I'm actually glad it's only just come out!

my manager has come and picked me up in his 4 x 4 and brought me to work.. fun times! now i get to live in the hotel were i work .. :worried:

I have just returned from a 13 hour shift in London which was great, NOT..

Meeting cancelled tomorrow so im staying at home.

There was a good covering here this morning but we got out of the cul de sac ok and the main roads seemed ok... :worried:

Just seen my junction of the A1 on Look North ... I think extremely mad is an understatement!

The super C2 needs a cape after today, it's a little hero! It got back relatively unscathed - only a broken wiper!

I know what would we have all done without it - I know we were all complaining about the delays but I'm actually glad it's only just come out!

This is the worst snow ive ever known, here anyway

Need to find a cape do we and fit it to the boot door :wink:

I bet they knew this weather was coming thats why the delayed it, methord in there madness :wink: