If RenaultSport Didn't Exist?

If there was never a fast Clio of any kind, so that's no 172, 182, V6, 197 or 200 or no fast Megane's what car would you be driving instead? What would be the next best thing to a Clio 200 for example?

I'd be in a Scirocco GT. When we cancelled the order for our Polo GTI i nearly bought one instead. Decided to give the Clio a go instead.

I really wanted a BMW Z4 when I was looking at new cars, but they were a bit expensive at the time. But now I'm earning a little bit more, I could probably just about to afford to run one!

Failing that, I'd have test driven an Abarth Punto.

before the 197 i was looking at civic type-r so it would have been one of those :blush:hmy:

Suspect I would go back to the Mini - Factory JCW
But they are getting really expensive now if you wan a few extras

DerekT

I'd have probably kept my MG ZR for a bit longer, not sure where I'd have gone from there really, Golf GTI perhaps

Astra vxr. Was a toss up between one and the 200. Could get the VXR for the same price I got my clio. But the astra vxr goes out of shape next year! also I have always had a soft spot for clios :001_wub:

Focus ST probably. Only coz I didn't find one of the right colour, spec and price that I bought the Clio. Reckon I made the right choice, though. :smile:

for me a good cooper s like this:

2008-mini-cooper-s-john-cooper-works-tuning-kit-front-angle-view-588x441.jpg